Author Topic: Broken CC after update  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Vik1996

• Nooboo
Broken CC after update
« on: December 12, 2020, 08:22:26 PM »
I tried finding the answer on a another forum so pleas help me out with you can. My CAS in game is completely broken after the update, I updated it today waiting for the mods to update. I went in case and my C was all ok. Then I want in to game mode and Mc CC is broke. Every of my sims is white and red with question marks on them. I tried to disable script mods as a reccomend solution, did not help. For reference, this is my sims.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Broken CC after update
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 01:39:20 AM »
If you haven't you may want to try deleting the localthumbcache.package file from The Sims 4 folder, in the Documents folder. - [\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4]

Learn more about fixing problems with Mods and CC with the post linked below:

Sims 4 - How-To: Fix Problems with Mods/CC
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Vik1996

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 01:44:52 AM »
Thanks but the issue was with an adult mod, some new adjustments need to me made after the update. I got a notification only after several times logging in to the game.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 09:56:56 AM »
@Vik1996 This error is generally caused by missing meshes.  You can use a separate programme called Sims 4 Tray Importer to check what cc is on that sim, so you can check the creator's site for which mesh you need.

anything