Author Topic: Be your own hero. A seven heroes Dynasty Chapter 15 wedding  (Read 13042 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Be your own hero. A seven heroes Dynasty Chapter 15 wedding
« on: November 30, 2020, 09:06:05 PM »
Chapters
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Be your own hero. A seven heroes challenge.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 09:37:18 PM »
Dear diary

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
So yeah, Garrison is making me do this. Don't worry I will get to Garrison in a minute. Anyway that's me in the picture. They call me Sidney Powers a name they gave me in the home I guess my parents whoever they were didn't feel the need to give me one before dropping me off with the social worker. Everyone at the home is named after a place kinda ironic when you think about it because we don't belong anywhere and nobody wants us. Sure they gave us the necessities a roof, food to eat all the stuff you expect the government to provide for the unwanted.
This is Garrison he is my social worker. Wait no sorry my support worker.
Sidney: You won't change my mind, you know that don't you.
Garrison: Sid..
Sidney: Don't call me Sid!
Garrison: Okay, Sidney, I have no intention of changing your mind but do you have to live in that shack we can arrange something for you.
Sidney: I don't need you to arrange something I can manage on my own.
Garrison: I wish I could change the way it is.
Sidney: Change what?
Garrison: The rule about having to leave the home.
Sidney: Ah yes that rule the rule that says that I am a grown up. Funny thing is I don't feel like a grown up I feel like a teenager who still has to go to school.
Garrison: Have you thought anymore about the journal.
Sidney: If I promise to think about it will you stop going on at me.
Garrison: No promises.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
You are probably wondering about the shack that Garrison was talking about. Its a little rundown and it needs some love care and attention. Remind you of anyone. Its not much but it did come with a bathroom that was installed sometime in the Victorian era and I am not rich enough to call the furniture vintage so lets just say it how it is. The interior is furnished with the miss matched left overs that other people didn't want.
So yeah that's me having my sad little meal for one. At a perfectly laid table of course. One must always remember ones manners. Its one of the first things you learn at the home.

Sid

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 07:27:20 AM »
Another ratchie heroine with attitude -- looking forward to this! Good luck, Sidney.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 09:34:08 PM »
Good luck, ratchie! Sydney will be improving her shack in no time!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 11:17:04 PM »
Best wishes to Sedney for a successful transition to a hero.  Love her little starter shack!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 10:56:25 AM »
Agreeing with oshizu, the Sid shack is spectacular :=)
Looking forward to seeing more and hoping that Garrison will be a recurring character.  I enjoyed how you played them off of each other :=)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 01:11:28 PM »
Sid sure does pull on the heartstrings - a teenager who "nobody wants", kicked out into her sad little shack furnished with what no one else wanted, with her sad little meal for one. . . But she is adorable with her cute haircut and pink outfits. I know we'll see great things from her!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Be your own hero. A seven heroes challenge. chapter 2
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 05:08:37 PM »
Chapter 2.

Dear diary, my life is about to change and it feels good to be the one orchestrating the change for once. The plan is starting to come together so long as it all goes well at the adoption meeting.. but I am getting ahead of myself.
The week started off pretty uneventful Old man Landgraab was being his usual weird self.
Not sure if I am ever going to get that image out of my head. I probably shouldn't have taken the photograph but  a girl never knows when she might need a compromising picture or two. I am pretty sure he knows I took it he brought round a neighbourly gift of a coffee pot.  Or maybe he was just being nice. One day I might trust nice.
Garrison came round for his weekly catch up check and I told him about the plan. I had to I need that recommendation.
Garrison: Where does the pointy bit go?
Sidney: Just get on with the box checking exercise and then you can go.
Garrison: I wish you wouldn't push me away Sid.
Sidney: Don't call me Sid.
Garrison: Okay, Sidney. So out with it there is obviously something on your mind.
Sidney: Maybe I am just concentrating on my school project.
Garrison: I know your concentrating face and this is not your concentrating face. This is your I want a favour but I am too scared to ask face.
Sidney: I want to adopt a kid. No hear me out. Like not right now but when I get older and I have a job.
Garrison: You know the criteria for adopting is super difficult Sidney.
Sidney: Yes I know you have to have 3 positive character traits and have completed seven thingys.
Garrison: Thingys you mean mandated adoption criteria.
Sidney: Yes yes MACs.
Garrison: Sidney have you thought this through.
Sidney: I almost have all of the requirements. Please I just want to make a difference.
Garrison: You know this means I will have to continue with our meetings. For you and the child if and this is a big if you get accepted.
Sidney: I had a feeling you was going to say that.
I celebrated my birthday all alone. Old man Landgraab popped around with a birthday present. Still not sure if he is just being friendly.  Garrison came around with a cupcake and an apology for missing my birthday. He also gave me the letter of recommendation for my new job. Its hard to get a reference when you grew up in the system.
So fingers crossed I get that teaching job.
So tomorrow is the big day. The meeting with the adoption agency. I convinced Geoffrey to loan me some of Nancy's clothes. A power suit that looks like it was rejected as being too eighties. I can hardly walk in the heels but I have to channel mature grown up responsible for a child vibes. Wish me luck. The room is all ready for the new arrival I honestly don't know what I will do if they say no. No Sidney Powers you can't think like that.
I am still in a daze. I still cannot quite believe that Washington is part of my family. I am a family I mean I have a family. I probably should tell you about Washington but not right now. Right now I have a family and that is the most important thing.

Sid

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Be your own hero. A seven heroes Dynasty Chapter two
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 05:27:00 PM »
I really hope things go well with little Washington, but he does not look happy. Congrats to Sidney, though for finishing her adoption requirements!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 06:19:32 PM »
Washington has a past which we will find out more next time.

Rachel

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 06:26:41 PM »
Loved the presence of the Landgraabs in this!  Geoffrey the questionable creeper and Nancy with her "too 80'2" wardrobe.  Fantastic stuff!
Welcome to the family, Wash!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2020, 09:09:15 PM »
One look at Washington's face makes me wonder what his traits are - hoping there's not an "evil" or a "mean" one!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2020, 05:49:55 PM »
Love the Sid-chic house and the story that you are telling!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2020, 10:45:33 PM »
Chapter 3

George: You shouldn't have come here boy!
Washington: You are the only one who I can talk to.
George: Yeah still doesn't make it right.
Washington: Maybe I don't want to do what is right.
George: Does she know that you are here when you should be at school.
Washington: I took a vacation day.
George: That didn't answer my question boy. I said does she know you are here.
Washington: She doesn't know anything about me. Only what they told her at the home.
George: Well then that's enough to be going on with, for now.
Washington: I miss her.
George: I know you do.  You haven't bee hanging been hanging around that place have you?
Washington: Of course not why would I?
George: You better not be lying to me boy!
Washington: I need to go.
George: You hear me boy you do not need to go hanging around that place. Its bad news.
I guess I better do this stupid journal thing. Apparently I am supposed to be sharing my feelings. I don't like my feelings so lets just stick to the facts. My name or should I say the name they gave me is Washington. I sometimes think I remember my real name the name my parents gave me but before I can speak it out loud it fades away. My adoptive mum is called Sidney. She seems alright I guess if you like the enthusiastic teacher type she gave me a sweater that she had knitted. Its nice and warm it feels like a hug.. Then we have Garrison another saviour type. I try to keep him at a distance he is a lot brighter than some of the others in that job and I don't need him delving too deep. Yesterday was his obligatory weekly visit.
Garrison: So have you told him?
Sidney: Not yet mister big mouth.
Washington: Told me what?
Sidney: Its not a big deal you just have to get at least three character traits when you age up to young adult. Nothing we can't handle right Washington?
Washington: And what happens if I don't get them?
Sidney: Nothing for you to worry about.
Garrison: I think you should be honest with him Sid.
Sidney: First of all don't call me Sid and secondly I think I get to choose what I do or do not tell my son.
Washington: Tell me! please!
Sidney: If you fail you have to go back to well you know.
Washington: I guess I better not fail then.
Garrison: That's the idea champ.
Washington: Don't call me champ.
I had a dream last night she was there just in the corner of my eye barely noticeable. But she was there she is always there waiting for me.
I know I told gr...George that I wouldn't go to the place but I couldn't help myself. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to go through the gates again.
Washington Powers.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Be your own hero. A seven heroes Dynasty Chapter three
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2020, 01:21:01 PM »
Oooo, liking the mysterious build-up with Wash.  And of course, loving the "Don't call me Sid," "Don't call me champ," bits  :=)

anything