Author Topic: The Pursuers: A Seven Heroes Challenge (Feb 6)  (Read 20126 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: The Pursuers: A Seven Heroes Challenge (Dec 4)
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2020, 12:10:05 PM »
Love the Superhero reference!  The interior of your house is much nicer than you would think it would be!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2020, 12:40:14 PM »
Welcome to the family Bruce and well done Linda on changing the world for the better.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2020, 12:49:05 PM »
Welcome to Port Promise, Bruce Wayne!
Haha, I can't imagine what his future project will be but I'm looking forward to eventually finding out.
Great screenshots, as always.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2020, 01:13:32 PM »
The Bruce Wayne bit amused me, but then when you introduced Alfred, that just pushed it gloriously over the top!  Congrats on a successful first generation and I'm looking forward to seeing Bruce and Alfred stop crime in Gotham have similar success :=)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2020, 01:46:23 PM »
Bruce Wayne and Alfred! Awesome. Wondering if there is a Robin in their future? Very fun and creative!

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2020, 06:25:46 PM »
Ooh, I love it! I am not familiar with most super heroes, but I go all the way back to the Adam West Batman days. KAPOW! I love how you brought Alfred in, too. Your stories are as creative as the challenges you come up with and I always enjoy them.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2020, 03:50:51 PM »
A NEW HOUSE

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Dear Mum and Dad,
Thanks for explaining things to me. My letters to you are sent to your spaceship digitally, and yours to me are beamed back and transcribed. And you can send stuff to me by ordering it online. Pretty cool!
I visited the Community Garden that I voted for and planted some strawberries there.

The day after I adopted him, Bruce and I went to the Festival of Youth. I mostly sat and chatted with people while he met Yamachan and learned about the hunt for Voidcritters.

Sadly, they weren't real, but just digital projections. I don't know whether they're eligible for a collection; I'll have to look that up.

There was another sad outcome -- Bruce was hurt that I failed to give him my blessing at the Festival. I didn't realize there was such a thing and apologized. That removed his hurt feelings, and we're friends again.

He went outside after breakfast and tried to clean up the ash from a lightning strike. He's working on his Civic Responsibility badge for Scouts, he told me.

It never hurts to look at the guidelines. I thought that I had to stay in Port Promise until the neighborhood turned green -- an impossibility given my neighbors -- but I only had to vote in the Greener Initiative and the Modernization NAPs and get the Community Garden going, all of which I've done. So Bruce and I moved to a larger home in Grim's Quarry.

Its decor is functional but bland, so I've tried to introduce more color. The green carpet was a design that was a reward from work (or maybe from improving my fabrication skill).

Bruce pretty much prefers black and white (should I get his eyes checked? maybe he can't see colors?), but I plan to do more with my room when I have more money.

The fabrication machine has been good to me so far. I've heard stories from other people about being grabbed and thrown into it, but that hasn't happened.

I helped Bruce a little with his volcano for school, but he did most of the work himself. As you can see, it's an excellent one.

We live close enough to the quarry that Bruce can go fishing there.

When he went off to his first Scouts meeting, he had 3 badges already: Scholarly Attitude, Outdoor Adventurer, and Sociability.

Grim's Quarry has its NAPs in place already (Greener Initiatives, Promote Creative Arts, Self-Sufficiency, and Rock Your Body), so I had to get signatures to repeal one. They're all good NAPs, but I had to get rid of one. I chose Rock Your Body. It turned out that someone else was repealing Greener Initiatives, so it will take me two more weeks, at least, to finish this part of my project. I also went over to the Community Center lot to vote, choosing the Maker option here, which Tina Tinker supports as well.

One last thing -- I couldn't get a good picture because the room was dark, but Bruce was playing with the Purple Pursuer doll the other night. "That's your grandfather," I told him. He gave me a look which said that he hadn't realized I was bonkers.
"It's a doll --"
"--action figure--"
"--action figure based on your grandfather," I corrected.
He looked at it for a minute, and then said, "I'm going to be the Black Pursuer."
"Sounds good to me," I said.

And one more thing -- I now have the Indoorsy, Single and Loving it, and People Person lifestyles. This might mean that I won't become a Workaholic.
Bruce sends his respects, and I send my love. Linda

When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Pursuers: A Seven Heroes Challenge (Dec 9)
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2020, 06:52:48 PM »
You have all certainly been busy.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2020, 07:07:03 PM »
I'm enjoying your story and also appreciating the things you are teaching me. Aubrie and Celeste took Krista to the Festival of Youth, and they also didn't know anything about the blessing. Krista got very sad multiple times after not receiving a blesses. I had her do different things to get rid of the moodlet, but it kept coming back. At one point I saw that Celeste had the opportunity to apologize to her, so I took it, but never realized it was associated with the non-blessing. I avoided the Festival of Youth the next time around because I didn't know how to prevent that extreme sadness, so I appreciate you clueing me in.

I was also thinking the Evergreen Harbor project meant fully improving everything in each neighborhood, so I appreciate that information as well. The project doesn't seem as daunting now.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2020, 08:30:57 PM »
Loving the super hero angle things just took particularly given that he's Bruce Wayne  :=)

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2020, 08:54:25 PM »
I love how your story is developing. I'm interested to see what Bruce's project will be.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2020, 01:45:24 PM »
I enjoyed your house tour and seeing how the various spaces are laid out. Does Bruce have the best view? :)
Thank you for explaining about the Festival of Youth. "We" haven't attended one yet, but now we're prepared.

I wonder if Linda wants to gradually replace their furnishings with fabricated ones.
Oooh, the Black Pursuer!  You've planned the story for your challenge so well!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2020, 02:05:24 PM »
*reads and takes notes* coughs* oh hello Marian. I am loving The Pursuers. I always learn so much from you. Thank you.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2020, 05:25:41 PM »
I'm enjoying your story and also appreciating the things you are teaching me. Aubrie and Celeste took Krista to the Festival of Youth, and they also didn't know anything about the blessing. Krista got very sad multiple times after not receiving a blesses. I had her do different things to get rid of the moodlet, but it kept coming back. At one point I saw that Celeste had the opportunity to apologize to her, so I took it, but never realized it was associated with the non-blessing. I avoided the Festival of Youth the next time around because I didn't know how to prevent that extreme sadness, so I appreciate you clueing me in.

I was also thinking the Evergreen Harbor project meant fully improving everything in each neighborhood, so I appreciate that information as well. The project doesn't seem as daunting now.

I think I read about the hurt feelings about not getting a blessing on the official forum. Apparently it can turn into a festering grudge, so apologizing is a good idea.

As for the Evergreen Harbor project, I knew my Sims weren't going to be able to get the neighborhoods to turn green unless they went into all the houses and made changes, so luckily I set it up to focus on the NAPs and Community lots. But I had to check myself.
Loving the super hero angle things just took particularly given that he's Bruce Wayne  :=)

I love how your story is developing. I'm interested to see what Bruce's project will be.

Don't know yet exactly. Since I'm giving all my heroes the aliases of famous superheroes, they could all have the same project, except that's against the rules. I've figured out a couple, but you'll just have to wait and see.

I enjoyed your house tour and seeing how the various spaces are laid out. Does Bruce have the best view? :)
Thank you for explaining about the Festival of Youth. "We" haven't attended one yet, but now we're prepared.

I wonder if Linda wants to gradually replace their furnishings with fabricated ones.
Oooh, the Black Pursuer!  You've planned the story for your challenge so well!

Linda would probably like to furnish with fabricated items, but I don't think you can do that. But they're fun to make. I think the bookshelf is my favorite. I'm indebted to you and @GlazeyLady for reminding me of the camping mascot. And I read on the official forum that if you list an excellent one on Plopsy, you can make big bucks.

*reads and takes notes* coughs* oh hello Marian. I am loving The Pursuers. I always learn so much from you. Thank you.
Take all the notes you want. I've been picking up things from other people, too.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2020, 08:19:17 PM »
The unfortunate thing about fabricated furniture is that their Comfort and other stats are so low. (
The beds, at least, can be upgraded.

anything