Author Topic: The Seven Heroes Dynasty  (Read 54683 times)

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
Re: The Seven Heroes Dynasty
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2021, 08:40:57 PM »
I don't see any rules against this and I believe it's allowed for the challenge, but just to be totally sure before I accidentally disqualify myself:

Are we allowed to add lot traits to community lots? For example, the gym in San Myshuno has bracing breezes, but the other premade gyms in other worlds do not. Would it be okay to add Bracing Breezes to other gyms, or should they be left as they are? I'd imagine that would be allowed, since we can edit community lots in other ways and we're allowed to place new ones.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #226 on: August 23, 2021, 07:34:19 AM »
Yes, you can add lot traits to community lots.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #227 on: September 18, 2021, 03:22:36 PM »
Update:

When starting your dynasty, if you are offered this by the game, you must decline the offer. If you have already accepted one, that is fine. If not, starting today and going forward, you must DECLINE that offer.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #228 on: March 16, 2022, 06:01:54 PM »
Important

Yesterday (March 15, 2022), a patch was released that included a new Neighborhood Stories System.
Specific dynasty challenges may require fine tuning of the Neighborhood Stories System (NSS) settings.
For the time being, please completely disable NSS by going to your Manage Household screen and clicking the green icon on the upper right corner.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #229 on: March 16, 2022, 06:04:29 PM »
Hi Team,

I have 2 questions.

In regard to the charitable donations with the Business Career project, since we are limited to $1000 per 24-hour period, if my Sim receives a phone call asking for a donation, can we make a larger donation that way and have it count toward the $70K?

With the Lady of the Knits project, may we donate knitted items to charity or must each item be given to individual Sims?

Thanks!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #230 on: March 16, 2022, 06:32:53 PM »
Yay, glad to note that you are back at your 7 Heroes Dynaty!!!

Hi Team,

I have 2 questions.

In regard to the charitable donations with the Business Career project, since we are limited to $1000 per 24-hour period, if my Sim receives a phone call asking for a donation, can we make a larger donation that way and have it count toward the $70K?
Yes, it can count toward the $70k, even if it turns out to be a scam.

With the Lady of the Knits project, may we donate knitted items to charity or must each item be given to individual Sims?
No. The knittables should be gifted to individual sims, though they need not be unique.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #231 on: April 01, 2022, 10:31:25 PM »
Additional Rules related to the Neighborhood Stories System for The Seven Heroes Dynasty Challenge
  • At the start of a new or existing dynasty, go into Manage Households to select your global Neighborhood Stories System (NSS) settings. The default is all NSS settings set to ON.
  • You will need to select NSS settings for both "My Households" and "Other Households." Your NSS settings for "My Households" will not affect your active household.
  • Similar to setting up your dynasty's world at the start of a save, selecting your NSS settings is a one-time process.  Subsequent changes to your NSS settings are not allowed nor is changing NSS settings for individual households.

A Suggestion, Not a Rule
You are only allowed a one-time pass at choosing your NSS settings.
We advise you to load a file other than your official dynasty file to play-test the NSS settings to check how they work before you actually commit to enabling or disabling global NSS settings for your dynasty's world.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #232 on: June 06, 2022, 02:32:18 AM »
Additional Rules related to the Neighborhood Stories System for The Seven Heroes Dynasty Challenge
  • At the start of a new or existing dynasty, go into Manage Households to select your global Neighborhood Stories System (NSS) settings. The default is all NSS settings set to ON.
  • You will need to select NSS settings for both "My Households" and "Other Households." Your NSS settings for "My Households" will not affect your active household.
  • Similar to setting up your dynasty's world at the start of a save, selecting your NSS settings is a one-time process.  Subsequent changes to your NSS settings are not allowed nor is changing NSS settings for individual households.

A Suggestion, Not a Rule
We advise you to load a file other than your official dynasty file to play-test the NSS settings to check how they work before you actually commit to enabling or disabling global NSS settings for your dynasty's world.
Just double-checking - is this the current rule for this dynasty - that we can choose the NSS settings (one time choice for whole gameplay)?
It doesn't mention it in the current main post so I was assuming the global dynasty rule of turning them off applied before I scrolled through all the comments to check for tips.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #233 on: June 06, 2022, 05:30:13 AM »

A Suggestion, Not a Rule
Just double-checking - is this the current rule for this dynasty - that we can choose the NSS settings (one time choice for whole gameplay)?
It doesn't mention it in the current main post so I was assuming the global dynasty rule of turning them off applied before I scrolled through all the comments to check for tips.

Yes, that is the rule. If you look at the 2nd post you'll see it mentioned at the end.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #234 on: June 06, 2022, 07:19:51 AM »
😊

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2022, 01:46:58 AM »
Any plans for adding Cottage Living projects?
Suggestions:
70 canned goods gifted
Keep 7 chickens all happy and make 7 unique animal treat
Be friends with 7 rabbits & know their favourite gifts
Errands - 7 sets (49 or 70 seems too high)

Thanks for your consideration

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
« Reply #236 on: June 07, 2022, 03:09:25 PM »
Suggestions:
70 canned goods gifted

I'm actually doing a seven heroes dynasty and was just wondering if there would be an add-on for Cottage Living!
I really like your ideas 😊

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #237 on: June 08, 2022, 01:15:14 AM »
I'm actually doing a seven heroes dynasty and was just wondering if there would be an add-on for Cottage Living!
I really like your ideas 😊
I'm glad someone else is doing it. How are you getting on?

I'm re-thinking the 7 sets of errands as being too easy...? Have you got any suggestions?

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #238 on: June 08, 2022, 12:25:49 PM »
Suggestions:
70 canned goods gifted

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes to the 70 canned goods gifted, and no to the others (for now at least). I'll update the rules.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #239 on: June 08, 2022, 12:52:38 PM »
Suggestions:
70 canned goods gifted

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes to the 70 canned goods gifted, and no to the others (for now at least). I'll update the rules.
Good call - I wasn't sure about the others but I thought the canned goods was similar to the knitting and flower arranging. Thanks for a speedy response. Esme Weatherwax is rarin' to get canning! :)