Author Topic: The Seven Heroes Dynasty  (Read 54675 times)

Offline Meg

• Townie
Re: The Seven Heroes Dynasty
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2020, 08:31:00 AM »
Do the volunteer activities have to be seven different activities or can we repeat the same one several times?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2020, 08:34:59 AM »
Do the volunteer activities have to be seven different activities or can we repeat the same one several times?

There are only 5 different activities, so you'll have to repeat a couple.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2020, 09:33:01 PM »
For the museum, Can we build as we go? When Hero #1 completes her/his project, build their part. Then when Hero #2 completes theirs, then add on for them? Also, can we add their required items to the muesum?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2020, 07:39:52 AM »
For the museum, Can we build as we go? When Hero #1 completes her/his project, build their part. Then when Hero #2 completes theirs, then add on for them? Also, can we add their required items to the muesum?

Yes to all.

Offline kinseyam

• Nooboo
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2020, 06:02:44 PM »
Hopefully this is an ok question! for the gardening project (7 perfect fruits, 7 perfect herbs, 7 perfect vegetables), I'm not sure which plants count as herbs. Particularly if you're just looking at the base game plants, there are only a couple that obviously qualify as herbs. Any clarification would be appreciated! thanks!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2020, 09:25:29 PM »
If you only have the base game, you're limited to sage, basil, parsley, and perhaps onion and mushroom (if you're not using that as a vegetable), so you'll have to double up. If you have Vampires, there's garlic. All 10 of the plants from Outdoor Retreat would count, as would the varieties of catnip -- 4, I think -- from Cats and Dogs.

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2020, 09:46:17 AM »
I would imagine we're allowed to edit community lots how we like, since we're allowed to place any we want, right? Just wanted to double check before I made any changes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2020, 09:53:20 AM »
I would imagine we're allowed to edit community lots how we like, since we're allowed to place any we want, right? Just wanted to double check before I made any changes.

Yes, that's fine.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2020, 01:24:28 PM »
I'm thinking it would be fun to give one of my Heroes the new Adventurous trait.
It would be wonderful to have a project that somehow involves completing the Extreme Sport Enthusiast aspiration (Tier 3 requires reaching the peak of Mt. Komorebi).
Reaching the peak requires considerable time and preparation.
Examples of a possible supplementary project element might include: Teach 7 sims to ski, stockpile 70 energy bars, or stockpile 70 protein bars.

Just a thought.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2020, 02:18:30 PM »
I'm thinking it would be fun to give one of my Heroes the new Adventurous trait.
It would be wonderful to have a project that somehow involves completing the Extreme Sport Enthusiast aspiration (Tier 3 requires reaching the peak of Mt. Komorebi).
Examples of a possible supplementary project element might include: Teach 7 sims to ski, stockpile 70 energy bars, or stockpile 70 protein bars.

Just a thought.

I thought about that, but I can't really see how the Extreme Sports Enthusiast aspiration benefits the community. You could possibly have your Sim guide 7 different Sims to the top of Mt. K., but they would each have to be at level 6 climbing themselves, which is hard to do for Sims outside the household.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2020, 02:59:03 PM »

Just a thought.

I thought about that, but I can't really see how the Extreme Sports Enthusiast aspiration benefits the community. You could possibly have your Sim guide 7 different Sims to the top of Mt. K., but they would each have to be at level 6 climbing themselves, which is hard to do for Sims outside the household.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.
I have two other (existing) projects in mind for my adventurous hero. He could climb to the top of Mt. Komorebi as a personal quest. :)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2020, 06:57:27 PM »
I wanted to do something with Mt climbing too...I haven't done it at all yet, but was thinking along the lines of sims actually accomplish taking sims to the peak, and we just call it saving sims that needed rescued on the mountain.  I hope that makes sense.

Rescue 7 sims from Mt Korembi.  To do this, complete an excursion (or quest) to the top of the mountain (or whatever it is you have to do).

Or maybe mentor 7 sims in rock climbing (again, don't know if this is a thing) and then take them up the mountain.  We could call it "Creating a Mountain Rescue Team" or something.

In another area, I also thought it would be cool to add an element to the chef project, where they give away their plates of food...like a soup kitchen.  Can meals be gifted?

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2020, 07:10:06 PM »
You could befriend sims and call them to dinner. Maybe sims could go to the park and feed the homeless.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2020, 09:45:41 PM »
@MarianT
Apparently, the rock climbing skill of non-household excursion members doesn't matter, only that of household members.
I'd envisioned my hero sim leading an excursion team formed by his brother (a Scientist hero) and his Lab co-workers.
Their excursion could be presented as a kind of Arctic expedition to explore biodiversity and study the impact of climate change, for example.

@simfulicious
I like your idea of a rescue team coupled with mentoring 7 sims in rock-climbing (it requires Level 10 Rock Climbing).

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2020, 10:22:59 PM »
@simfulicious @ratchie I'm really digging the soup kitchen idea. I guess you could choose either the erratic people in the park or because there usually aren't seven at once and we're appreciating essential workers more: maybe other job NPCs too?

Obviously no team consensus yet.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything