Author Topic: The Seven Heroes Dynasty  (Read 54660 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Seven Heroes Dynasty
« Reply #255 on: July 09, 2022, 01:39:33 PM »
Update:

Change to the "Setting up Your File + General Rules" Section:
    • "Create your Teen founder in CAS. NO OCCULTES ALLOWED. No evil, mean, or hates children traits.
    • "Create 7 Simbots and give them to 7 elders" is now "Create 7 Servos and give them to 7 elders"

Heirs can still be alien by abduction, but not as the founder.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #256 on: July 09, 2022, 03:51:00 PM »
Rule Edit (Setting up Your File + General Rules" Section)

Based on further experimentation with the Neighborhood Stories System (NSS), the rule regarding NSS settings has been changed as follows to player's choice.

• Game Options: Length—Normal; Aging—On; Freewill—High; Neighborhood Stories System settings: Player's choice; Season Length & Weather—Player’s Choice. You’re allowed one created holiday per two weeks. All pop-up holidays are okay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #257 on: July 14, 2022, 05:50:21 PM »
Rule Edit (Projects)

Added "and give away" to the Canned Goods project description for clarity.

Make and give away 70 canned goods, which must be made from home-grown ingredients (except sugar) and include at least one of each canned good type. Canned good gifts are limited to Sims and servos (that is, Sims who can live in residences).

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2022, 05:16:48 PM »
Rule Edit (Becoming a Hero)

The following option has been removed from the list of 13 possible "Becoming a Hero" requirements, now leaving you 12 to choose from:
"7 emotional whims"

Note that if one of your heroes has prevously fulfilled the "7 emotional whims" requirement, that still counts.

Offline Cisi_Arashi

• Nooboo
« Reply #259 on: August 07, 2022, 10:36:16 AM »
I'm going to do a casual playthrough of this as 'wind down for bed' activity(no HoF for me as I refuse to give up the motive cheating  ::) ). My philosophy on babies:

(1) My founder will be a woman so she will get married and pregnant but since living together is iffy under the rules, it'll be a long-distance marriage(the husband does not move in) and if I get triplets with the baby-making, that's fine, gives me more options.
(2) Any heirs that are women will get married with long-distance husbands and pregnant, but all baby-making will be limited to one Try For Baby session to get the heiress pregnant. After that one pregnancy to produce the hero, all future WooHoo will be safe.
(3) Male heirs must adopt. (Or get abducted but with my luck that will never happen XD)

I can see why this dynasty challenge basically forces you never to get pregnant or have WooHoo or romance, just adopt your baby. After all, there is a 1/4092 chance you will get triplets.  :P
Better not to risk it or you'll have all seven heroes in two generations. I'm not dissing adoption, helps the orphans out, but I like to keep options open. (And yes, I do like watching Sims WooHoo, after all romance is important in life unless you are a geek like me who ends up fantasizing in digital pixels. NVM.)

I have my plans plotted out, wish me luck.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #260 on: August 07, 2022, 07:55:35 PM »
@Cisi_Arashi

Best wishes with your dynasty challenge.  Hope you have a blast!

Offline cyclonenic

• Townie
« Reply #261 on: August 15, 2022, 11:37:42 AM »
There are 2 projects associated with the Politician career.  Can we do this on the same hero (top Charity Organiser and do soup kitchen and demonstrations etc) or does it have to be 2 separate heroes? Thanks

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #262 on: August 15, 2022, 11:45:04 AM »
You could do both on the Charity Organizer career.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Cisi_Arashi

• Nooboo
« Reply #263 on: September 12, 2022, 03:09:47 PM »
Decided to change my mind on what I said before, because I am taking a hiatus from Final Fanatasy XIV and going back to Wizard101 and, since my computer has too many illustrated Word Files with huge memory costs due to how screenshots cost over 5 KB of RAM, my computer is already straining at 19.8 Gigs of free memory out of 118, so adding Wizard101's launcher to the computer would probably cause the free memory to drop to single digits and slow both games down significantly, and since I've not played Sims 4 in a while(busy catching Pokemon and platinuming trophies), I will have to uninstall Sims 4 yet again. (I am going to see if I can get my hands on a strong laptop so I can download a game on that and free up this computer when I move into my new shack-house in my parent's backyard - they closed the deal on the last place I was staying so they now have the money to finish the job, but I am in their guest room for the time being.)

After seeing High School Years, I decided to start my unofficial 7 Heroes Dynasty in Copperdale and have my founder experience the high school life. My high school life was memorable in the later years(I took drama club and helped as the background staff in their rendition of The Diary of Anne Frank. I had a crush on the person who played Anne Frank in that production.  ;D I don't think attended prom so this will be an interesting experience for me. :)

Offline mariposa1127

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #264 on: September 23, 2022, 09:08:38 PM »
Should I wait until my SIM is an elder to drink the immortal potion?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #265 on: September 23, 2022, 10:12:54 PM »
Should I wait until my SIM is an elder to drink the immortal potion?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

According to the rules, your sim can drink a Potion of Youth anytime after they've completed the requirements to start a Hero project as described below plus 3 positive character values:

(From page 1 of this thread)
Upon completing the 7 requirements, your Hero can:
1. Begin work on a Project (see below).
2. Add a future hero to the household.
3. Take an immortal potion (available from the Rewards store) or serum as needed.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #266 on: July 25, 2023, 01:06:38 AM »
Thank you for an interesting dynasty. It has bought me back to the game after a long hiatus from the Sims.

I have encountered a problem: my scientist was abducted and is now pregnant. But I already have seven sims in the household and a servo waiting for activating. So, when the alien baby is born, can I send the baby back to homeworld?

If that is not allowed, I must abandon the servo project. That would be a shame since this is the first servo I’ve had in my game. Alien babies I have had a lot since aliens are the only occults I like. And the family already has one alien child waiting to become a hero.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #267 on: July 25, 2023, 07:17:01 AM »
There's no rule that says alien babies have to be kept, so yes, it can be returned.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2023, 01:12:23 AM »
Thanks MarianT for your answer. It's great that I can continue the servo project now.

Offline mariposa1127

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #269 on: September 01, 2023, 11:14:45 AM »
Can we adopt a teenager as the next hero? Or do they have to be an infant, and we raise them to adulthood?