Author Topic: Pregnant female sim from abduction......  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Rangervegas

• Townie
Pregnant female sim from abduction......
« on: November 13, 2020, 02:44:23 AM »
Like Ell said in the comments on Carl's Alien Abductions page, I just had my female sim scientist get abducted and she came back pregnant. I don't remember seeing this in setting anywhere for the two scripting mods I use so I'm wondering if either an adult mod or MCCC do anything by default to allow for this happening as the only other mods I have are animations for the adult mod, I don't even have the separate WooHoo part of MCCC installed yet. LOL  ;D ;D

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Pregnant female sim from abduction......
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 08:43:15 PM »
MCCC seems to allow pregnancies that otherwise aren't supposed to happen.  I have games where Morgyn Embers married and his wife had kids, Oliana and Leila apparently impregnated each other- at the same time, too- and one of the Tinkers had a baby, with her partner.  And I've heard other people say their female sim was abducted and came back pregnant, and they too had MCCC.  The WooHoo module isn't needed for that, just the pregnancy one.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LydiaGhostlyDeetz

• Inner Goth
  • Nooboo
  • Love yourself!
Re: Pregnant female sim from abduction......
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 08:12:49 AM »
Yep. That's definitely MCC. But you know? It seemed strange to me anyway that that couldn't happen in the base game.
"There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand." - Mary Shelley, "Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus"