Author Topic: MC command centre do moved out sims count as 'played households'  (Read 4188 times)

Offline MagpieC

• Nooboo
I don't think the game itself makes a differentiation between played and unplayed households only active or non active but I'm using MC command centre for a legacy challenge and I'm not keen on keeping up with a lot of households.
If I move the spares to another lot and don't go into live mode with that new household are they still going to be left in limbo for story progression or will they be treated the same as townies?
Basically I'd like to keep the option open to play a couple of households without story progression interfering but if that means every generation's spares need to be played manually to get on with their life I'll probably just stick to the main household and turn on story progression for all but the active household.

(this is a repost I originally posted in the wrong forum)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: MC command centre do moved out sims count as 'played households'
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 02:11:45 AM »
If you go into Manage Worlds and mark them unplayed, MCCC will treat them as NPC's and therefore get them jobs, eventually have them marry and have kids, etc.  If they haven't been marked unplayed, MCCC will leave them alone and they will be static.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MagpieC

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 09:29:19 AM »
Thanks, I didn't know that was a thing you could do I never looked at manage households before. I've just looked and found all sorts of things I can do there much more easily than going to individual lots.

Offline LydiaGhostlyDeetz

• Inner Goth
  • Nooboo
  • Love yourself!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 08:03:59 AM »
If you go into Manage Worlds and mark them unplayed, MCCC will treat them as NPC's and therefore get them jobs, eventually have them marry and have kids, etc.  If they haven't been marked unplayed, MCCC will leave them alone and they will be static.

Thank you so much for this answer. I've been wondering this for a while now. I feel so relieved now. haha
"There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand." - Mary Shelley, "Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus"

anything