Author Topic: Lost Xb1 sims 4 dlc on broken external hard drive  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Or3oA

• Nooboo
Lost Xb1 sims 4 dlc on broken external hard drive
« on: August 04, 2020, 12:23:27 AM »
  Hi, I’m a new member here
A couple months ago my external hard drive for my Xbox one stopped working. It doesn’t look like it’s fixable, and even if it is I don’t know when I’d be able to afford it
  But two of my sims 4 expansions packs (not all of them, I still have 9 just on my Xbox), Cats and dogs and Dine out, wee saved to the hard drive and thus I am unable to play with them anymore. I was wondering if      there’s anyway to get them back without having to pay again since I already purchased them once, or if I’ll have to buy them again. I’m guessing it’s the latter but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask before I spend that money again
  Thank you for any answers in advance !

Edit: forgot to mention that I looked at my purchased games on my account and the two lost packs don’t show up; at least not on the mobile website

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Lost Xb1 sims 4 dlc on broken external hard drive
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 12:37:13 AM »
This issue may be better answered by someone at AHQ Technical Issues – Consoles Board:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en

You may not need to re purchase the packs you already own. You might also check your Xbox account as well to see if they show up as purchased and downloadable.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.