Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 413299 times)

crazilazigurl

Re: Sunset Valley 2.1
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2011, 11:35:16 AM »
@Naga Yes, I did do a complete reinstall (thanks to my computer malfunctioning and having to do a system restore on the whole computer). So, that makes sense now.  ;D I have not played a new game since the reinstall. Do you think making a "Saves" folder will be okay? Won't the game override it? IDK.  :D  But, thanks for the help. I created a "Saves" folder and I will be able to start a new game tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!  ;)

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2011, 05:05:14 PM »
Just creating a folder entitled "Saves" should work just fine.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Puppetmaster1

• Townie
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2011, 05:45:40 PM »
Loving it so far!!!

Playing as a band who all live together.

crazilazigurl

« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2011, 07:19:24 PM »
@crazilazigurl:
Do you have any saves in your game at all? I mean, if you haven't really saved anything in the game yet (after a complete reinstall, for example) then the saves folder might not have been created. I'd recommend you create a new folder in the path of the picture, call it Saves, and put SV2 there. Let me know if it works.

Just creating a folder entitled "Saves" should work just fine.

Thank you both!! It worked just fine. But, now I realize that you cannot open the cheat console in this town. Oh well, I guess I'll have to rough it.. LOL! :D

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2011, 09:27:03 PM »
That's very weird. I'm absolutely sure you can open the cheat console in the town. I guess you're either pressing the wrong keys (I've done it before) or it's a bug. If the latter is the case, you can try starting a new game and see if it works then, or try opening it in the main menu.

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2011, 08:06:28 PM »
I'm posting this here because I don't want to make a separate thread. I've recently wanted to place my sim's house on 15 Summer Hill Court. Main problem is I've deleted all the lots at that location and put some clubs. The original Landgraab mansion is somewhere north near the cemetery. When I put a lot around 15 Summer Hill Court the address doesn't show. How do I make the street's name appear in a lots description? I'd like to get the beautiful vista +30 effect.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2011, 08:07:41 PM »
I'm sorry, Monolito, but I think that getting that moodlet now is not going to be possible. At least not in that lot.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »
That's really bad! I wouldn't even consider using the biggest empty lot because it kills my game speed :/

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »
I would like to thank you Naga for the time and effort that you have put into on this world.

I have been playing an Actor sim and I hit a brick wall of sorts. Is it possible to add some of the higher celebs from Bridgeport as I have yet to find a celebrity above 2 stars. If this is not possible it's not really an issue I am sure that I will become the first star celebrity in SV instead lol.

I mean would it be possible for me to add them in and have them keep their stars?

Many thanks in advance.

KJ
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2011, 06:46:15 PM »
When you move Celebrity Sims around, their stars are kept intact. You can simply save 2 or 3 famous families from Bridgeport to your bin and go to SV2 and place them somewhere you like.

« Reply #145 on: June 03, 2011, 10:38:10 PM »
just installed your version of sunset valley, and I love it! I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. I was looking at the buildings you've added, and I think My sims will enjoy them. Thanks for this, I can't wait to use this in my next legacy!

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2011, 06:21:28 PM »
This map has been updated to include features from Generations.

Now the Central Park has a playground area for the kids and toddlers. Original changes by Samoht04, modified by Naga.

Offline malteser60

• Occult
Re: Sunset Valley 2.1/3.0
« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2011, 08:45:51 AM »
Oh! I just installed SV21 yesterday for the first time, which I think is brilliant, you've done a fantastic job Naga, along with all the other contributors. I guess I shall be saving my family to the bin and moving them to SV3.0.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2011, 06:06:16 PM »
Thank you for a great job, Naga.  Just wanted to let you know that I'm using this world for my Completion Challenge, and have linked your thread here for people to find.  I have added the residential houses from Generations in my file, though.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2011, 06:20:30 PM »
Thank you all for the feedback.

anything