Author Topic: Rules: Druid Challenge  (Read 3157 times)

Offline GibbyNationz

• Nooboo
Rules: Druid Challenge
« on: July 17, 2020, 05:28:24 AM »
Druid Challenge

TOS:
This Challenge is just a very green challenge, trying a few different things inspired by such as RTR and other Challenges. I came up with it on a whim while my sim was tending to his Garden and came up with the Goals and rules on my own. Feel free to share this to your Green-Thumb friends! If you have any difficulties or Questions, feel free to ask  If you wish to spread this and repost this please mention this Post and preferably refer it with a link to this Original post.

Main Goal:
Complete the following Aspirations and Skills BEFORE you perish.
- “Freelance Botanist” – “The Curator” – “Angling Ace”
- Gardening, Cooking, Fishing, Handiness

Side Goal:
Become a Plant sim and continue to live as a plant sim until you perish and the following Aspirations
- “Outdoor Enthusiast” – “Purveyor of Potions” – “Beach Life” – “Jungle Explorer” – “Archaeology Scholar”
- Herbalism, Wellness, Archaeology, Selvadoradian Culture, Flower Arranging

Rules:
- You may start as a Teen, Young Adult, Adult or Elder(whatever speed challenge you may wish to do)
- Aging must be set to Medium Lifespan
- Auto-Aging must be set On(you may manually age your sim up when you've completed a Milestone)
- You may choose any size of lot in any World of your choice
- The Lot of  your choice must be bulldozed
- It must be Off-The-Grid
- No Power generation allowed(use grills or campfires to cook your food, no solar panels or wind turbines or generators)
- As a druid bound to nature, you don’t want a stove or fridge
- Remove all your money (testingcheats true into the console then: money 0)
- You have to be a vegetarian
- You may not have any kind of job(no freelance or side jobs as well)
- You can earn money by collecting things, gardening, woodworking or fishing, just to give you a  few ideas(no dumpster diving from Eco Living)
- You are only allowed to plant ONE OF EACH  TYPE of a plant and need to get it to at least Excellent before reproducing it and plant another of that type as an example: One Apple Tree, one Rose Flower, one Dragonfruit and so on(you are allowed to sell the harvest)
- If you choose to do this challenge with multiple Sims in one household, none of them is allowed to have a job, they MUST HAVE the Vegetarian trait and you may not bring their money in when combining households(more sims means more to do the challenge with or maintaining your household)

Completion:
Once you've completed the Main and/or Side goals, you've done it! You've become a well renowned Druid bound completely to Nature 8) Your prize: You've now mastered the Green-Way!

If you complete this Challenge let me know what you think about it  Feel free to ask for rule specifications or Goals, if you have any recommendations please drop them and I will see if I can fit them into this Challenge to further improve it or add some difficulties

Have this Acorn of Glory for your amazing Achievement!

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Druid Challenge
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 07:57:52 PM »
About your side goal:  Can you be both a Plant Sim and a spellcaster?  I know most other occults can't be a Plant Sim, I had a mermaid eat the Forbidden fruit and nothing happened.
If you're going to complete Purveyor of Potions, then obviously being a spellcaster is allowed.  But being a spellcaster trivializes most of this challenge- first order of business, max my spellcasting.  Now lifespan and auto aging don't matter, I can drink Potion of Rejuvenation whenever I want.  I never need to eat, sleep, or bathe again.  All the time in the world to finish up everything else in the challenge.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.