Author Topic: Recommend your fave houses/builder from the gallery  (Read 1639 times)

Offline mahesamara

• Nooboo
Recommend your fave houses/builder from the gallery
« on: June 07, 2020, 02:24:11 AM »
I tend to spend wayy too many hours everytime I wanna build and decorate or reno a house. Then I get too tired to play the real game after that lol. So I've start scouring the gallery for quick fixes and my god.. SO. MANY. BEAUTIFUL. BUILDS.

But my biggest problems with the houses in gallery, altho beautiful and fancy, is that most of them doesn't put too many activity items or space for collectibles. Many spaces are used for seating space or just transitionals with pretty decor. So I end up redoing it again for many hours (and it may or may not clash with the rest of the decor after i put a lab space for all my collectibles).

Anyone here can recommend any good house/builder in gallery whose lot have many activities (ie gardens, labs, museums for collectibles, etc)? Or do you have a favourite go to?

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Re: Recommend your fave houses/builder from the gallery
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 08:48:09 AM »
I find gallery houses to be too full of moo, and built without any thought f a sim ever living in them. I really don't like uploading houses I've played for generations, but I did redo two of my bigger houses base-game only, because that works for everyone. ID: the_mikado. I like big houses that have space for everything. Try the Chateau Shell. I know the pictures aren't that preposessing. I know it's kinda empty. But it might be a house you can use. If you have other packs, better columns and windows for example, by all means do your thing. It's my Eugenics II house. Actually the floorplan is a bit nicer, second time around. And the stairwells on the sides are gorgeous. I was fixing the problems that'll be impossible to fix on one I've played for so long and is so full of stuff. If you have any 64x64 lot, then obviously it'll look cool with simple formal gardens. There's not room for that on the 50x40.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything