Author Topic: Pancakes Triumphant  (Read 33612 times)

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
Re: Pancakes Triumphant
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2020, 08:33:18 PM »
Finally finished! I can't stand Pancakes anymore  :o  ;)   Funny and original challenge!
My last Pancakes girl moved into the last house in Willow Creek on Wednesday,week 3,16:29;so my score is 24988 minutes

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2020, 08:45:54 PM »
...so my score is 24988 minutes

So close to SueDenim's score -- your last moving van was pulling in as hers was leaving. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SoulGal7

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2020, 05:55:20 PM »
Well, my actual scoring file did better than my trials, all because of luck, I think. Flapjack Pancakes was the last to leave the nest on Week 3, Monday at 11:05 pm for a total of 22,505 minutes! This challenge was long, but I am glad I am finished it! Woot! I think that Bob & Eliza Pancakes are going to get a cat. No more kids for them!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2020, 07:57:24 PM »
The last Pancake moved into her new home on day 14 at 1.53pm total score of 19,073

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2020, 09:54:10 PM »
What is IHOP? I've seen it a couple of times and have no idea.

Dek

Offline SueDenim

• Townie
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2020, 10:02:17 PM »
What is IHOP? I've seen it a couple of times and have no idea.

Dek
Because I'm one of the people who wrote it - IHOP is an abbreviation for a chain restaurant "The International House of Pancakes".  They serve, among other things, pancakes.  Lots and lots of pancakes.

And yes, two of Bob & Eliza's children in my file were named "Rooty Tooty" and "Fresh N Fruity." 

(15 names is a lot)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2020, 04:05:25 PM »
Thanks. 15 really is a lot. We don't have them here in Australia

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nandarelle

• Townie
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2020, 06:04:04 PM »
Pancakes for everyone! Well, for all of Willow Creek anyway.
This was done by the third Sunday, 12:44.
So, 20444 minutes.

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2020, 07:57:36 PM »
Isn't it a good thing that our Sims are fortunate enough to have their pancakes at home and not have to go trudging across the tundra, mile after mile, to St Alfonzo's Pancake Breakfast?
/

Offline Sruixan

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2020, 08:55:28 AM »
...okay. Well. Whoops. Since "the goal is to place a Pancake child of Bob and Eliza in each house in Willow Creek", I definitely can't count the kid(s) that will result from Bob having just been impregnated by aliens. Being way, way ahead of the moneymaking schedule meant I'd started playing lackadaisically, and naturally the moment I take my eye off the ball and forget to prevent abductions... and, naturally, it was an hour before Eliza was due to give birth... and, naturally, it was the first (and now hopefully only) time any Pancake had been abducted...

...but, uh, what can I do with the kid(s)? Can I move them out to live with one of their (fully human) siblings, so long as I have them complete the same requirements? I'm still gonna need the room...

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2020, 09:28:09 AM »
...okay. Well. Whoops. Since "the goal is to place a Pancake child of Bob and Eliza in each house in Willow Creek", I definitely can't count the kid(s) that will result from Bob having just been impregnated by aliens. Being way, way ahead of the moneymaking schedule meant I'd started playing lackadaisically, and naturally the moment I take my eye off the ball and forget to prevent abductions... and, naturally, it was an hour before Eliza was due to give birth... and, naturally, it was the first (and now hopefully only) time any Pancake had been abducted...

...but, uh, what can I do with the kid(s)? Can I move them out to live with one of their (fully human) siblings, so long as I have them complete the same requirements? I'm still gonna need the room...

Actually, another person was told that Bob's alien children would count. We just don't want players to send Bob off to have children with Bella Goth, etc.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Sruixan

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2020, 07:32:34 AM »
...oh. See, had I known that at the beginning, I'd have had Bob up on the roof of Pique Hearth every night, covered in fairy lights and screaming "abduct me you cowards!" - or, at the very least, I wouldn't have bothered with the satellite dish at all... still, I suppose I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks for letting me know.

Offline Sruixan

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2020, 07:10:51 PM »
And so, despite that brief hiccup (well, more like because of it), Ola Pancakes arrived at her new home at 7:20am on Sunday Week 3, thus completing the challenge with a final score of 20,120 minutes. I can only presume that, at 7:21am, Bob and Eliza hit the juice... and then remembered that they still had a child in the house...

Offline mismck

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Townie
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2020, 12:50:35 PM »
Strawberry Pancakes moved into her house on Sunday, Week 3 at 7:31 PM.
Score: 20,851 Minutes

Thanks Team for a great event!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2020, 01:21:20 PM »
Flippin' Pancakes moved into her house Wednesday, Week 3 at 9:53 PM. = 25313 minutes.

anything