Author Topic: Pancakes Triumphant  (Read 33529 times)

Offline SoulGal7

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Pancakes Triumphant
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2020, 05:49:58 PM »
Woot! @Deklitch - funny song!

@MarianT - have a quick question. The rules state:

Furniture can be sold, but Pique Hearth must have a bed for each Sim, a bathroom, and a source of food. Everywhere the Pancakes move, there must be a bed, bathroom, and source of food.

What I would like to know is if we can purchase other items for the house, such as additional skill items? Thanks :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2020, 08:05:31 PM »
Yes, you can purchase anything.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2020, 10:09:24 PM »
Two more questions:

Q1: Exterior:
Do we leave the exterior of Pique Hearth as is or may we remodel?

Q2: Interior/floor plan
May we move/alter the original walls to make room for the extra beds?

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2020, 04:10:32 AM »
While I have to admit that this is quite a unique and interesting idea for a challenge, I will not be participating, for a number of reasons. I don't like the Pancakes for starters that's putting it mildly and I find playing with a full house of Sims to be stressful, especially if most of them are kids! Playing a family with a couple of kids is all well and good but playing with a household full of kids or worse ... toddlers is enough to make me tear my hair out ... I still have nightmare flashbacks from the Rugrats and Baby Boomer challenges, lol.

On a more personal note, I'm pretty stressed more like freaking out about an upcoming hospital visit (I hate hospitals) and I don't need to add more stress to my life right now.

I like to skip tournament challenges occasionally anyway, usually ones I don't think I'll enjoy, to give myself a little break every now and then. Am I the only one who does? :-\

I still think it's a good idea for a challenge, it's just not for me, maybe the next one will be more my cup of tea. It's good to see some old faces coming out of the woodwork though and I wish you all the best of luck! :)

Offline Vesper

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2020, 04:48:47 AM »
best of luck with the hospital visit @Rainbow Dash

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2020, 07:15:14 AM »
Two more questions:

Q1: Exterior:
Do we leave the exterior of Pique Hearth as is or may we remodel?

Q2: Interior/floor plan
May we move/alter the original walls to make room for the extra beds?

You may remodel but not bulldoze.

@Rainbow Dash, good luck with the hospital visit!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2020, 10:13:37 AM »
On a more personal note, I'm pretty stressed more like freaking out about an upcoming hospital visit (I hate hospitals) and I don't need to add more stress to my life right now.

Best of luck, Rainbow. I hope everything works out smoothly for you. The word on the street is Chad Everett is now the top doctor at your hospital, so relax!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt_64azPjyc

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2020, 12:51:24 PM »

I like to skip tournament challenges occasionally anyway, usually ones I don't think I'll enjoy, to give myself a little break every now and then. Am I the only one who does? :-\

No, you're not the only to do this.  Even when I was regulary playing the tournament I skipped the ones that I didn't enjoy when I practiced, particularly the alphabetical ones.  I also dropped out of RugRats early through choice because I was hating it.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2020, 02:30:03 PM »
You may remodel but not bulldoze.

Thank you @MarianT for the response.

@Rainbow Dash
Best wishes on your hospital visit.  *hugs

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2020, 07:20:41 PM »
Thinking of you @Rainbow Dash and best wishes for a positive outcome from your hospital visit

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2020, 06:16:57 AM »
Thanks for all the well wishes guys. :) I had my hospital visit today, as an outpatient, I was there mainly for a consultation and so they could take some X-Rays, do an examination and discuss my options etc ...

It's not as serious as I may have made it out to be ... well it kind of is, if I don't get this sorted it'll get worse and lead to future health problems. I'm sorry if I scared anybody, my life isn't in any danger, I'm not dying or anything like that so please don't think that, I can be a little dramatic at times.

Long story short, I've been put on a long waiting list and will be getting surgery at some point, probably late this year. In the meantime I've got plenty to think about and options to look into.

While I wait, Morrigan Van Helsing is creating her Vampire Army as we speak and having a lot of fun doing so, she's glad to be back! ;D Anyway I just thought I should come in and give you guys an update.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2020, 04:40:20 PM »
Wonderful news, @Rainbow Dash - Erich Von Carstein is hard at working making a vampire handy. Maybe we could join them together and wait for the rest of the body.  8)

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2020, 05:21:49 PM »
I'm not doing tournament this year, but if I was then I'd so some leg work and provide some vampiric foot soldiers :D

Offline furbyqueen

• Llama Wrangler
  • doo?
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2020, 01:24:58 PM »
5 minutes into my practice run I realized I can't do this challenge lmao XD really hate full households
***Fontaine Legacy [ON HIATUS]***

• Lauren
  • Lyla
  • Leah
  • LucyLyndon Lily
  • Leanne
  • Laney
  • Luna
  • Lorraine (A)
  • Lincoln (C)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2020, 03:49:23 AM »
Posted by: Deklitch« on: February 25, 2020, 04:40:20 PM »Wonderful news, @Rainbow Dash - Erich Von Carstein is hard at working making a vampire handy. Maybe we could join them together and wait for the rest of the body. 8)

Posted by: HelenP« on: February 25, 2020, 05:21:49 PM »I'm not doing tournament this year, but if I was then I'd so some leg work and provide some vampiric foot soldiers :D

Sounds great guys, we'll take over this Tournament yet! ;)

Posted by: furbyqueen« on: February 26, 2020, 01:24:58 PM »5 minutes into my practice run I realized I can't do this challenge lmao XD really hate full households

This ^^ is exactly why I'm avoiding this challenge, I usually only play with one or two Sims at a time, I really can't handle a full household.