Author Topic: Totally Turning the Townies...Alphabetically  (Read 31217 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Re: Totally Turning the Townies...Alphabetically
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2020, 04:37:39 AM »
Posted by: Deklitch« on: March 10, 2020, 06:22:22 PM »@Vesper yes, you are correct re the spellcasters. which I discovered multiple times (I kept on forgetting that they couldn't be turned)

Two questions
1) Do the reward traits/objects you get from the reward store work for vampire things - I know that the moodlet potion doesn't work for thirst, but does something like the 'never hungry' ones work?

Posted by: lizzi6692« on: March 10, 2020, 08:53:25 PM »No, the need traits for sleep and hunger don’t work on vampires.

Actually this was one of the first things I tested in my practice run, I gave Morrigan the Hardly Hungry and Seldom Sleepy rewards traits and let her run around for a while. Her thirst gradually went down over time but her energy bar didn't budge at all, she wasn't using any powers during this test run, in fact I don't think she had any but Seldom Sleepy seems to be the only needs based reward that seemed to work, i may need to test this more. :-\ Not that it matters as I didn't bother with either of those rewards in my scoring run seeing as Sunlight Reversal Cocktail was so much better for energy and she eventually got the Vamperic Powers that take care of fun, social and hygiene in the end. (Which were pretty much ignored until that point).

In case anyone is wondering, Rally The Troops does not work on Vampires, the needs potions do, just not the Moodlet Solvers.

2) How do you get people out of your club when you no longer need them?

When talking to a club member, click on the Clubs socialization menu, there should be an option there to kick them out of your club.

As for Spellcasters, I'm pretty sure that only going to the Magic Realm prompts the game to spawn them, hence why I stayed out of there, I never saw any Spellcaster aside from the pre-made ones, they were good for snacking on however. :D

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2020, 06:20:24 AM »
You can also remove members of a club by going into club management and deleting them.
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lizzi6692

• Nooboo
    • Lizzi Sims
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2020, 10:38:52 AM »

Actually this was one of the first things I tested in my practice run, I gave Morrigan the Hardly Hungry and Seldom Sleepy rewards traits and let her run around for a while. Her thirst gradually went down over time but her energy bar didn't budge at all, she wasn't using any powers during this test run,

If she wasn't using her powers or outside in the sun, there would be no reason for her energy bar to go down. Vampire energy isn't like the regular sleep need, you only lose it if you actively do something to expend it.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2020, 01:09:49 AM »
Posted by: lizzi6692« on: March 11, 2020, 10:38:52 AM »If she wasn't using her powers or outside in the sun, there would be no reason for her energy bar to go down. Vampire energy isn't like the regular sleep need, you only lose it if you actively do something to expend it.

In practice I forgot about this but I did notice that Morrigan's power only went down when she was using her powers in my scoring game but because I wasn't using any of the needs reward traits in my scoring file I forgot to mention it but you are indeed correct. :)