Author Topic: Sims 4 Error Code 106:1450eda:8c59967 - Corrupted Save? *Fixed!*  (Read 3116 times)

Offline AMilli0NliGHTS

• Nooboo
Sims 4 Error Code 106:1450eda:8c59967 - Corrupted Save? *Fixed!*
« on: November 30, 2019, 11:23:01 PM »
Whenever I leave CAS for my existing sim, my game crashes and I get this error code "106:1450eda:8c59967" I've tried removing my entire mods folder and repairing the game, and I still get the error. I didn't start having this error until Discover University. I don't know if this info is needed, but I have all of the packs, purchased form Origin and my PC specs are i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080. If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 4 Error Code 106:1450eda:8c59967 - Corrupted Save
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 11:36:30 PM »
Since removing your mods folder, have you cleared your cache files and deleted the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder in Documents to help with troubleshooting?

Delete Game Cache Files (What and How-To)
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29288.msg401662#msg401662

And/or refreshing your Sims 4 folder?

Move your Sims 4 folder from Documents to the desktop, launch the game so it creates a new folder. Exit the game and Origin.

Trying to test if a new Sims 4 folder and a new test-game might help solve the issue. If it does, copy back these files:

- Options.ini File -- The graphic/sounds/gameplay options
- Saves -- Saved game files - leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave. It is not used anymore.
- Tray -- Sims, Houses, Rooms and Community lots
- Screenshots -- Photos you've taken with the C key in-game.
- Recorded Videos -- Video clips you've taken with the V key in-game.
- Mods -- Put these back one by one to make sure they all still work.

I'm not finding anything on this error, so if the troubleshooting steps above don't help. Please go to AHQ Sims 4 Tech Help Board and post about the issue and what you have done to troubleshoot.

AHQ - Sims 4 Tech Help Board
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AMilli0NliGHTS

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 4 Error Code 106:1450eda:8c59967 - Corrupted Save
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 01:13:25 AM »
Since removing your mods folder, have you cleared your cache files and deleted the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder in Documents to help with troubleshooting?

Delete Game Cache Files (What and How-To)
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29288.msg401662#msg401662

And/or refreshing your Sims 4 folder?

Move your Sims 4 folder from Documents to the desktop, launch the game so it creates a new folder. Exit the game and Origin.

Trying to test if a new Sims 4 folder and a new test-game might help solve the issue. If it does, copy back these files:

- Options.ini File -- The graphic/sounds/gameplay options
- Saves -- Saved game files - leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave. It is not used anymore.
- Tray -- Sims, Houses, Rooms and Community lots
- Screenshots -- Photos you've taken with the C key in-game.
- Recorded Videos -- Video clips you've taken with the V key in-game.
- Mods -- Put these back one by one to make sure they all still work.

I'm not finding anything on this error, so if the troubleshooting steps above don't help. Please go to AHQ Sims 4 Tech Help Board and post about the issue and what you have done to troubleshoot.

AHQ - Sims 4 Tech Help Board
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4

Okay, so I tried these things and it worked, until I moved my save file back, so that leads me to believe that this issue is with my save. I'm just going to remove it and start a new University play through. Thank you so much for your help!

anything