Author Topic: City Living Protester's Schedule  (Read 66764 times)

Offline LYepperz

• Nooboo
City Living Protester's Schedule
« on: September 03, 2019, 05:33:18 PM »
  I know City Living is kinda old now as far as expansions go but after doing a search online i wasnt able to find this info any where.  And I hope this helps others trying to complete the City Native Aspiration and would be a nice contribution to the guide that has been helping me out for YEARS!

I dont know if this is the entire schecdule, there could be one or two Im missing.  This is from my own notes and its what i use so that I never wait more than a day or two to complete the step of donating.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: City Living Protester's Schedule
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 05:40:42 PM »
Thanks, good to know.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LYepperz

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 12:06:25 PM »
You're very welcome!  :)
Not many people know that there is a protest happening every day of the week.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 02:05:12 PM »
@LYepperz There's so much to City Living I've not been aware of or paid attention to. It's because of this post I've gone to the fashion district, of a Thursday, and protested. I have a sim in the political career now, and she autonomously started a protest for her cause, and I've just not seen that before.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline LYepperz

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 04:39:25 PM »
@Heart Foam

OMG! U just made me so happy!  I wasnt sure my little post would be a benefit as Ive never seen anyone on any of the forums ask for this info.  Im like doing a happy dance and grinning ear-to-ear cause... Yeah! I actually helped someone! Woot!  ;D

I love playing in the city (even with the bugs).

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 03:21:24 PM »
Thank you so much @LYepperz  this is really neat info  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 03:46:05 PM »
Just came to this forum hoping maybe somebody has posted... exactly this.  I'm doing City Native for the first time, I've seen protests outside my sim's apartment in Spice District a few times, now suddenly it actually matters when they come up.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Yaker2517

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 04:20:46 AM »
Thank you very much! I play a lot of hours to find this protesters, and with your shedule i find one in the first visit of Art district (5 min of real life). And just later go to science festival and win Best player award and complete the City Living life achievement (in just 3 sim-hours).
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

Offline Krysee

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2024, 10:04:43 PM »
@Heart Foam

OMG! U just made me so happy!  I wasnt sure my little post would be a benefit as Ive never seen anyone on any of the forums ask for this info.  Im like doing a happy dance and grinning ear-to-ear cause... Yeah! I actually helped someone! Woot!  ;D

I love playing in the city (even with the bugs).
...years later, you're still helping people.  I've been playing with San Myshuno in the background for years and never saw a protest.  I kept missing them.  I was about to cheat past the step when I saw your post.  You deserve a pickle!