Author Topic: The Straightencrown Immortal Dynasty - Previously  (Read 4764 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
The Straightencrown Immortal Dynasty - Previously
« on: July 05, 2019, 09:53:45 PM »
The Straightencrown Immortal Dynasty - Previously

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

One of the residents of that town, Ms Agnes Crumplebottom was a multiple time founder spouse, painter, sculptor, chef, photographer, gardener, angler, best friend and more.
Ms Crumplebottom, day 1 of a new game.

She sensed a disturbance in the simforce and put out a call to a watcher.

Agnes - "Deklitch, are you there?"
Deklitch - "Yes, I am!"
Agnes - "Come here, I need to see you."
Deklitch - "What do you need?"
Agnes - "You ... as a Sim. I need to see you. Come here."
Deklitch - "But ..."
Agnes "I will be very angry if you don't come here."
Deklitch - "Ok, anything for you my dear Aggie"
*Choices made, and shortly after the original screen shot ...
Deklitch - "Hello Aggie, as you requested."
Agnes - "Good to see you, Dek."
Deklitch - "So what do you want?"
Agnes - "I want to be in Sims 4."
Deklitch - "What?"
Agnes - "I don't want to be the founder's spouse. I want to be the founder."
Deklitch - "Ok. So why are you telling me?"
Agnes - "I want you to be the watcher."
Deklitch - "Me? I've only just started playing it."
Agnes - "Yes, you have."
Deklitch - "Wouldn't another watcher be better? @sdhoey ; @Playalot ; @KRae or @Trip perhaps?"
Agnes - "Probably, almost definitely, however, I want you. You do call me 'Aggie the Magie" rather than Agness the Hagness, afterall!"
Deklitch - "Very well ... so I need to find clothes that look like yours, a hairstyle like yours, personality traits like yours ..."
Agnes - "No! Do NOT open up Sims 4 and don't enter create a sim! We have to be clever about this; come on in and we'll talk further. I have a plan, I have to go in under cover and an assumed name, one so that no one will know that it is me!"
Deklitch - "Ah, so Mangrove Throatwarbler?"
Agnes - "No, that would be silly. I already know what it'll be."
* Hours pass and they return outside *
Agnes - "So, you understand what you're doing?
Deklitch - "Of course, I'll get things set up."
Agnes - "See you in Sims 4"
Deklitch - "Well, I'll be seeing you"

To be continued

I don't know how this will go. I'm learning as I go with this, so it could crash and burn early or I could be lucky.

Dek

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: The Straightencrown Immortal Dynasty - Previously
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 09:58:12 PM »
OOOooo!  This could be interesting!!  I always loved Agnes.  Can hardly wait to see what you do.  Good luck!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 10:00:57 PM »
HEY LADY!!! I have never called you Agness the Hagness!! Well maybe that once. But you are one on my favorites. I have been working on making you like for a long time now. Looks I have a challenge on my hands now.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Straightencrown Immortal Dynasty - Founder
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 10:22:10 PM »
So, our watcher has been created ... Ms Agnita Straightencrown, an absolutely original name that should not give anyone any idea as to who she is really. Her traits are family orientated, neat and foodie. And I started her off with the Master Chef Aspiration. I'm going down the groups option.

Packs I have are Island Living, Get Famous, Get Together, City Living, Dine Out, Strangerville, Parenthood, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Toddler Stuff and Spooky Stuff
A full body shot ...
And a headshot.

She has befriended someone she used to know from Sunset Valley, Holly Alto and asked her to move in.

She was moved into Willowcreek on the lot where Oakenstead once stood. I'm going for the out of doors building option as much as possible and at the moment bushes provide toileting facilities, she is learning cooking skill on the grill and she's been meeting lots of whims and aspiration things so she has been using the moodlet solver reward.

Her 'house' and her 'groupies' - the Members of "Agnita's Coffees and Cakes"
The members are "Agnita (standing behind bar), Holly Alto (sitting at bar), Dustin Broke (sitting at bar) and Dirk dreamer (sitting at a picnic table.

Agnita's current stats
Generation One - Agnita Straightencrown - Family Oriented, Foodie, Neat, Essence of Flavour (from Choosing a Food Aspiration)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 10:33:19 PM »
Is Agnita an elder or just opted for that hair color?  I'm assuming not as she has to produce an heir.

I love the outdoors type of beginning.  I usually make mine a bit more posh with a tent, head to the Hermit to catch a shower tarp, and sometimes build on the workbench there.  I've tried different ways but bar none it's my favorite to start "roughing it".

So is she selling drinks from her bar?  Don't know if you can.  Selling baked goods and food?

Very interesting start.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 10:44:42 PM »
Thank you for tagging me! I would have missed this otherwise. Can't wait to see how you and darling Ms Agnita Straightencrown get along.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 12:14:29 AM »
She chose that hair colour and is a Young Adult.

Tents and the hermit are from Outdoor Retreat, from what I can tell. I haven't gotten that one yet, but I think I probably will need to so I can get the tents and/or portable beds and other things.

Making drinks, grilling, eating, being flirty and drinking bar drinks are the current club activities for "Agnita's Coffees and Cakes". Agnita is going to be in the chef branch of the culinary career. Holly brought the house funds up to almost 30000 when she joined.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2019, 03:08:34 AM »
Sorry, Deklitch.  I spoil myself with the different EP's, SPs you can get.  Don't buy anything else, or go anywhere, (house bound), so my "spare" cash goes there.  I think you're right, I think it's Outdoor Retreat.
   I've debated using that hair color from time to time, but other than cc hair styles I stick with "normal" colors.  (My granddaughter tells me her currently green hair is quite normal.)
   I love doing the chef branch! Actually, it's the rewards I love.  Amazing kitchens by maxing that career.  I often have my founder be a chef and one of the others do mixology, for the bar.  I'll check to see what the rewards are offered and go with a career just for the goodies, and I try to get my 3000 reward points so I can use the Connections ploy to gain more and furnishings.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2019, 08:14:08 AM »
Good luck, Deklitch!

The tents are definitely from Outdoor Retreat, and if you're going to start doing dynasties, that's a good pack to get. I think they have sales fairly often.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2019, 03:36:44 PM »
Oh my goodness!!  What a fun and clever way to start into your Sims 4 experience!  Best of luck and hope that all goes well for you and your darling Anges Agnita!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 05:31:31 PM »
@Deklitch , please let Agnes know that although I've always treated her with the utmost respect, I don't even own TS4. Her choice of watcher is wise, of course.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Straightencrown Immortal Dynasty - Author's Note July 18th 2019
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 06:13:22 PM »
I purchased Island Paradise and Outdoor Retreat and Romantic Garden Stuff in recent days.

I also updated the 'house'.
I went the club route and as you can see, from the club name, Agnita like Agnes is shortened to Aggie.

She has her eye on one of the two lads and her housemate, Holly has her eye on the other one.

One or both of the lads will be moving in (obviously Aggie's one will be).

That's it for now. The End of Financial Year is a busy time for Accountants :) Particularly ones who do finances for a charity in addition to the business who employs them. But I am slowly getting there with this game file. Sim 4 nooboos and toddlers are less scary than I thought they would be. They are still scary, but not like I was expecting. :P

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2019, 01:23:27 PM »
Patiently waiting for the next update.  Love your home improvements and Aggie's new nickname.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Straightencrown Immortal Dynasty - Whims
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2019, 05:22:59 PM »
Has it really been a week since I last updated? Oh it has ... well then, let's see

With the lads still hanging around and Holly asleep in the tent, Aggie decided to get a couple of her whims completed.

She had already made a friend while friendly (Holly), proposed a crazy scheme to Holly while inspired, chatted to Dirk while happy, took a cold shower to cool off after becoming flirty with Dirk and told a self depreciating joke to Dustin after being embarassed, but she still had two more to go.

Trying to tell 'the lads' to get up off their backsides and exercise, Aggie became energised and showed them how to do sit ups.

After a sleep (during which time the lads did nothing other than mix and consume drinks at the bar), Agnita became focused and determined. She went straight to the easel and showed some mathematical equations to the lads.
The lads completed their paintings and escaped the mathematics lesson, just as Agnita was getting to showing them the lead in knowledge needed in order to work on understanding and attempting to solve the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture. Agnita shrugged and completed her equations, as Holly showed off her skills at mixing cocktails.

Holly took over the painting (she comes to you with high level painting skill and a job at level 6 of the Painting Career - The Imaginative Imagist. Agnita sat on the cooler and talked to her, as Holly painted a woman - "This is what my mother should look like," she explained to Agnita.

Author's Note: The Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture is apparently a real unsolved Maths Problem and is a millennium problem, solving it will make you into an instant millionaire. I had trouble understanding the brief two paragraph explanation of the problem on the web page let alone the further information the link on that page provided.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2019, 05:45:46 AM »
With my philosophy hat on, I'd say the conjecture is axiomatically true, and in principle there can be no general method for determining when some equations have a solution in whole numbers; that it can't be solved. You've made my head spin, but then, no worries. It's like conjecturing that all swans are white, and having no means of ever being able to falsify that null hypothesis. Moving swiftly along...

Oh, tents are great. And TS3 aside, Holly Alto seems like a very useful sim to have at the start. Immediately having access to better easels and inspired dιcor is a win. I'm looking forward to Aggie's life in general. I've seen sims inherit blue and pink hair, so there might be a chance she'll pass that colour down.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

anything