Author Topic: Life Changes  (Read 6610 times)

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
Re: Life Changes
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2018, 07:14:13 PM »
Things were looking better with painting. I was able to get ahead of schedule with getting the paintings out and I was getting a few custom painting commissions as well.

I woke up one morning to what became one of my favorite Sophie stories. I remember opening my eyes and just feeling someone staring at me. I glanced over to the foot of my bed to see Sophie just standing there.

"Sophie, can I help you?" I giggled.

"Mama!" She said.

"Yes?"

She started to bounce up and down.

"Okay, I will get up."

I laughed as I sat up.

I walked into the kitchen to start making breakfast. I started the eggs and the sausage and I was also going to make toast with it as well. The kids loved eggs so I knew that they would love this breakfast. It was hard to believe in a few days they would be children but I was excited at the same time. I truly believed that it would be better and easier when they were children because they could feed themselves and put themselves to bed. I wondered what they would look like as well and what their personalities were going to be.

"What doin?" Sophie asked.

"I am painting!" I told her.

"What that?"

"Drawing with color." I said, I wasn't sure how to answer that.

"Pretty!"

"Thank you."

She stood there for the longest time just watching me paint.

I heard giggles coming from the kitchen area.

"Are we behaving?" I asked.

Sophie toddled over to check it out.

"Hug!" Sophie said pointing.

I looked over my shoulder and smiled.

"Awww, do you love your sister Clara?"

"Yes!" She said.

I've actually started liking cooking more now. I guess since I wasn't really able too with Kaleb because he insisted that the butler should do the cooking and cleaning. Now I was able to finally do things for myself and learn new skills along the way. I usually kept at least two or three meals in the fridge so that is one less thing I have to worry about.

CRASH!

"Girls?!"

A loud shrill scream came from my room, I dropped the dish I was holding and ran in. Clara sat on the ground surrounded by glass and Sophie and Grace stood near by. Clara had her hand open and in her palm was broken glass covered in blood.

"Clara!" I gasped.

She was bawling as I hurried over to her and picked her up.

"Girls get out of my room and away from the glass!"

I quickly went to the island and set Clara down as I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the medkit and hurried back. I tended to her cut on her hand and managed to get the bleeding to stop. I placed a bandaid over the cut and wrapped a cloth bandage around her hand to be safe.

"It hurt!" Clara cried.

"I know baby, what happened?" I asked.

"Vase fell down!"

"What has mama told you about being in my room?"

"Not to be in there."

"Exactly, so things like this won't happen."

"Sowwy."

I kissed her forehead.

"I'm not mad, just don't do it again!"

I placed her down on the ground and she toddled away leaving me to clean up the broken vase. It wasn't anything special, just a vase I had bought at a store for cheap. I swept it up and dumped it in the garbage before immediately taking it to the trash can outside. It was my first scare as a mom, and I was terrified of her scream. I hoped that I bandaged it right, I would keep an eye on it in case I needed to take her to the hospital. It didn't look that serious though thankfully.

I cannot believe the girls will be children soon! I'm not ready!
My Stories:
Figuring It Out / Something to Hide *Complete*
-----
It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going.
And when it's dark out, no one's around, it keeps glowing. <3

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2018, 10:40:53 PM »
I need to get out.

I need some adult interaction.

"Yes, I'm calling to see if you are available to watch my children? Yes, three. Yes they are potty trained. Okay, thank you so much I will drop them off."

I hung up the phone to an all night day care that I've heard about. I got the kids dressed and ready to go and called a cab. Once the kids were dressed up I headed to the local Karaoke Bar where there was bound to be adults. I walked in and it was a peaceful place for the most part, in the center of the room was the Karaoke machine with a television behind it. If you go to the right you have the bar and to the left of that were the bathrooms. It was a nice and simple building but it was not my house and it didn't have three tiny humans.

"Is anyone using this?" I asked someone who was standing by the Karaoke machine.

"No, go a head."

I stepped up to the platform, I've never really sang in front of people. The only thing to hear me sing is the shower head. I picked up the mic and I picked a song that I knew well and just started singing.

A few people watched me and they didn't look pained in any way. Someone even told me to sing more! So I sang another song and that time I was less nervous.

"Woooo!" Someone cheered.

I smiled as I finished the song. I put the microphone down and made my way to the bar.

"You sang really well." Some guy said.

"Thank you!" I said.

I sat down and secretly hoped that he would leave. I didn't know how to talk to guys because Kaleb was the only guy I really talked too and we all knew how well that turned out. I don't think I was even ready or even wanted another relationship. My hope didn't last long because he joined me at the bar and ordered a drink.

"What's your favorite drink?" He asked.

"I'm not actually sure, I don't drink that much."

He smiled and ordered two of the same drink.

"You have to try my favorite, it's blue raspberry flavored."

I nodded awkwardly.

"So, what brings you out tonight?" He asked.

"Just needed adult contact."

"Deal with children a lot?"

"You could say that, I'm a single mom."

"Oh wow, that takes courage. The guy must be an idiot. Boy or girl?"

"Three girls." I told him.

The bartender handed both of us our drinks.

"Three girls?! Wow."

"Yeah, I know." I laughed nervously.

I must have made him nervous or scared him away because he excused him self shortly after. I get it though, and I was fine with it not developing into anything. I wouldn't mind making friends though. I tried getting a hold of Jackson actually, but he never wanted to come over and see the new place now that it was set up. I chatted on the phone with him now and then but that is all that really came of it. It made me sad because we had become close when he was our butler but maybe one day he would be ready. He was still with the academy so maybe he was with another family and just busy. I finished my drink and tipped the bartender before heading out for the evening. I walked down the sidewalk not ready to go home just yet. I had never seen this city before, it was nice and quiet even though it was a party city it seemed. I found a small food cart a little away from the Karaoke Bar and decided to grab a bite to eat.

"Hi! Can I get three of your egg rolls?" I asked.

"Sure, that will be four dollars." He said.

I handed him some cash and told him to keep the change.

"I'll have those right up."

I took the plate of egg rolls to the nearest bench and sat down. There was a teenage girl sitting there that looked like she was half a sleep.

"Hello." I said.

She grunted.

"Are you in high school?"

"Sadly." She muttered.

I giggled, "Well, don't rush out of school just yet."

"What do you do for a living?" She asked.

"I am a single mom of three girls, triplets. I also paint when I have the time."

"Three kids? Gross."

She got up and left the table like I had offended her. Is that what I had to look forward to with the girls?

My next stop ended up being this little art gallery that was tucked in the corner of the edge of the city lines. It was somehow still open even though it was late and there were a few people walking around. I pushed the doors open and started where the little sign told me too. All these paintings were gorgeous and I didn't know if I was ever going to be able to get to this level.

"Beautiful huh?"

I turned around to a lady standing behind me.

"Breathtaking." I told her.

"Do you paint?" She asked.

"Yeah, but nothing like this."

"You never know, just keep up the work and you could be the best painter around."

"Thank you."

She smiled and walked away, she must be the owner of the gallery.

The end of my adult time came to an end though.

I picked the girls back up from day care and we headed home. They went straight to bed afterwards because they were all passed out, the taxi driver was nice enough to help me carry them inside. Thankfully they all stayed asleep because the house was a disaster. I did end up hiring a maid to kind of help with that slack, but I didn't want to have dirty dishes around until the morning.

After I cleaned up I went to bed, because tomorrow was the triplets birthdays. It was going to be a long day but I was hoping that they would have a good birthday.

Thanks for the views =]
My Stories:
-----

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2018, 01:20:58 AM »
So a bit of bad news, the save file completely disappeared after I started a new game to try something out in create a sim on a new sim. I am trying to find out how to fix this but it is looking like I may have to quit on this story. This sucks because I had ideas and I was excited for those ideas. I am not giving up just yet though, and I will let you know what is going to happen when I know!
My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2018, 08:58:40 PM »
Well guys, I was really hoping not to have to make this post. With several attempts from a friend and I we were unable to find the save. So unfortunately I am going to have to send this one to the graveyard. It kills me to have to say that because I had a lot of good plans for it. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my story, it means the world to me. As a back up plan I did create a new family and have somewhat of an idea. So bare with me with this new story because I haven't had much time to think about it. Hope to see you there!

PS, for those interested. The girls grew up and I did get a picture of them before this happened. Here it is =]

Thank you again.
My Stories:
-----