Author Topic: Vlad got abducted. The 100% alien kid looks like him.  (Read 2654 times)

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Vlad got abducted. The 100% alien kid looks like him.
« on: November 26, 2018, 10:50:54 AM »
This might be old news, but I always assumed the father's DNA didn't matter much in abduction cases.

The story is that this was a save in preparation for Get Famous, and I wanted a super-awesome Father Winter's Baby sim. (Okay, so there was the bug which was soon fixed but it means I started a new save and forgot Vlad and family. But I have gone back to that.) So, if I'm going to have an alien sim romance Father Winter, I thought she may as well be an interesting sim. My plan was to get Vlad abducted. I cheated in the wormhole device and satellite dish, I had him join the science career. In short, every effort was made to be abducted. Once, a female alien popped through the wormhole device who instantly disliked him. But with patience, sure enough he got abducted. On his second abduction he fell pregnant.

That's Ada Straud with her father for comparison. The 3rd picture is her disguise, which I didn't change at all. In the eybrows and mouth especially... there's a lot of Vlad. Also, Vlad is not great at building any sort of relationship with people, so a baby by abduction is really his best option. 

So abduction babies do get physical traits from their father. Also Senior Pollination Tecnitian #3 is usually green for me, so blue is a nice change.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Vlad got abducted. The 100% alien kid looks like him.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 02:14:55 AM »
Oh man! lol You really go all out in your character preparation - love it!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Vlad got abducted. The 100% alien kid looks like him.
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 10:41:06 AM »
My abduction babies have always inherited features from their fathers :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything