Author Topic: Move To Graveyeard: Not So Berry Legacy  (Read 8334 times)

Offline Tynynounours

• Townie
Re: Not So Berry Legacy--The Pepper-Mint Letters
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2018, 12:58:05 PM »
Just a quick popping in to say I like your story and the format you choose. Minty is a pretty sim, and very funny. I want to know more about this Pepper now.

The construction bot is a great friend to make, it's never bored and helps you a lot. Unless it breaks.

About Marcus, I used him a lot in ten gen attempts, as spouse or pollinator, and he's one of my favorites townies to play. I only had Johnny as neighbourgh, but he's always smiling and great to have around.

Also those big hearts... was it a try for baby attempt? it's purely for research.

Offline ShyLilSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2018, 02:08:50 PM »
Just a quick popping in to say I like your story and the format you choose. Minty is a pretty sim, and very funny. I want to know more about this Pepper now.

The construction bot is a great friend to make, it's never bored and helps you a lot. Unless it breaks.

About Marcus, I used him a lot in ten gen attempts, as spouse or pollinator, and he's one of my favorites townies to play. I only had Johnny as neighbourgh, but he's always smiling and great to have around.

Also those big hearts... was it a try for baby attempt? it's purely for research.

Hahaha no that was just your regular woohoo. Minty was not really thinking straight as you can see xD I love Marcus because he has been a really good dad in my other save files...but ** that man is NOT faithful in any of my saves. I get that he is non-committal, but he keeps himself quite pleasantly busy.

Thank you so much for dropping by! It really means a lot to me that you took the time to read this and commented too <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 04:37:13 PM »
Minty was not really thinking straight as you can see xD I love Marcus because he has been a really good dad in my other save files...but ** that man is NOT faithful in any of my saves. I get that he is non-committal, but he keeps himself quite pleasantly busy.

Haha, sounds like Minty and her watcher can't keep away from some some bad boy.

Offline cerulle

• Llama Wrangler
    • Cerullean Watcher
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2018, 10:43:43 AM »
I love him too but he is SUCH a sleazeball. In one of my saves, he married Candy Behr and had three kids with her...and he also had two kids with Yuki Behr HIS SISTER-IN-LAW (they were bf/gf idk how) and he also impregnated Penny Pizzaz. All in one single save game. Busy man.

Oouuf, Marcus Flex. Mah man. Brings back memories lol XD
Totally agree on the sleazeball part. Aside from the residual bitterness I've got for him thanks to the Jin legacy (I'm totally over it, I swear!) Mr Flex is generally the town's resident Casanova in most of my game heh. But that's what makes him fun to play around with. He knows how to get around aye! ;)

That aside tho, Minty's got some game in her. I loled at her pole dancing. Work hard, party hard I say!

Offline ShyLilSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 07:26:22 AM »
Minty was not really thinking straight as you can see xD I love Marcus because he has been a really good dad in my other save files...but ** that man is NOT faithful in any of my saves. I get that he is non-committal, but he keeps himself quite pleasantly busy.

Haha, sounds like Minty and her watcher can't keep away from some some bad boy.

We really cannot stay away from Marcus! Sleazy personality aside, he is rather attractive!

Offline ShyLilSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2018, 07:29:05 AM »
Oouuf, Marcus Flex. Mah man. Brings back memories lol XD
Totally agree on the sleazeball part. Aside from the residual bitterness I've got for him thanks to the Jin legacy (I'm totally over it, I swear!) Mr Flex is generally the town's resident Casanova in most of my game heh. But that's what makes him fun to play around with. He knows how to get around aye! ;)

That aside tho, Minty's got some game in her. I loled at her pole dancing. Work hard, party hard I say!

I loved Marcus's storyline in your Jin Legacy!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline ShyLilSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Not So Berry Legacy: Love Already? 5/11/18
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2018, 09:20:53 AM »
Chapter Three: Love Already?

To: [email protected]

Dear Pepper,

I am guessing you still haven't read any of my emails since it's been weeks and I have not heard anything from you. No reply to my email about my first job or my first house and no reply to my Night That Never Happened either. Well, I guess wherever you are the Wifi must really suck. You are in for quite a surprise when you finally get these mails.

Speaking of the Night That Never Happened...

Of course when I woke up the next day with a headache that was sure to stay with me the whole day (and I had work that day too! Ugh) Marcus was already gone. No notes, no goodbyes. I knew better than to expect otherwise but jeez, it wouldn't have hurt him to at least say bye. It stung, if only just a little bit.

BUT I got over it, because after all, I really didn't have the time to pine over someone I barely remembered having a conversation with. I am an Apprentice Innovator--I had work to do, things to invent!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

As soon as I slept off my hangover of course.

Anyway, as much as it stung, I knew better than to hear from Marcus again...except, I did hear from him again. He asked me out on a "date"--at 3 am.

We both know what that means so I think you'll understand why I turned him down. And I think he understood too, because I got a text from him again the next day (this time at a more socially appropriate hour), inviting me to this party he was going to.

I figured, why the plumbob not, right? I mean, it was actually rather sweet of him to invite me, considering we hadn't really gotten to know each other that well in the platonic way. All I remembered about him was that he REALLY liked to flex his muscles, and had a habit of spontaneously stretching and doing pushups and situps everywhere...even in a lounge.

Oh and he also worked as a Personal Trainer for The Other Sports Team. Figures.

So, as soon as I wrapped up with things at work, I headed off for the SimPorter. Thank the Watcher for the Simporter--it would have taken me days to get to Windenburg by car or any other mundane transportation! I thought I'd invite Johnny along too--he is my only friend and neighbor in Oasis Spring...and also because the poor guy is so lonely. I get it honestly. It's always just the two of us in Bedrock Strait.

So we headed off to Windenburg, to the address that Marcus had texted me, and oh my god Pepper, it was so beautiful! You would have loved it there! The Bluffs are basically this isolated island, and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's such a perfect place for a late night party!

And the party was fun.

Sure, Lily Feng was there too, but she was surprisingly easy to ignore--because she pretty much ignored everyone too besides the bartender.

You know who else I didn't expect to run into at the party? Eva Capricosa, my colleague. My most senior colleague. She is an Extraterrestrial Explorer and as it turns out, Marcus's roommate. She and Johnny really hit it off, and I was glad to see Johnny having fun and making friends. Maybe it's because of his bad jokes, but he is really a darling!

Marcus was quite the darling too...but in a different way than Johnny.

He even asked me to stay back a little later after the party was over.

We took a little dip in the pool and talked about all kinds of things--from debating the existence of vampires (Marcus actually believes they are real LOL), to his home in Windenburg, his roommates Paolo, Eva and Jade (I have yet to meet Jade, but Paolo and Eva seem pretty cool. Especially Eva. Extraterrestrial Explorer, come on!), to all the new exercises he was teaching his fellow club members (yup, not only is he a Personal Trainer, he also is the leader of a fitness club called Powerhouse) to discussing the best fitness techniques to improve your...gluteus maximus. Aka, your butt.

Now that was a fun conversation.

Me: "A cup of run oolong, followed by a 30-min jogging session, followed by sit-ups and push-ups and ending with some stretching. Really? That's all I need for my glutes? And I can still have grilled cheese for breakfast?"
Marcus: "Sure thing. Though if you asked me, yours are already off to a fine start."

Ohh Marcus...

I don't know Pepper. I might have been wrong to judge him so quickly that night. I certainly wasn't really in the right headspace. It's too early to say anything, but I think there just might be something here.

Your friend who loves you very much and is anxiously waiting for your mail,
Minty.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2018, 10:13:18 AM »
Haha, Minty got a b**ty call from Marcus? Maybe the time of the phone call was just a coincidence?
Maybe he was outside stalking her plumbob and noticed that her light was on? Good job playing hard to get, Minty!

The romantic suspense is building....
All I can say is: Reel him in, girl! Reel him in!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2018, 01:59:39 PM »
bahahahahaha!  That last conversation was amazing and boy, that was a good line hehehehe

Offline ShyLilSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2018, 07:28:32 AM »
Haha, Minty got a b**ty call from Marcus? Maybe the time of the phone call was just a coincidence?
Maybe he was outside stalking her plumbob and noticed that her light was on? Good job playing hard to get, Minty!

The romantic suspense is building....
All I can say is: Reel him in, girl! Reel him in!

I hope you will not be disappointed by the turn of events XD

Offline ShyLilSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2018, 07:29:11 AM »
bahahahahaha!  That last conversation was amazing and boy, that was a good line hehehehe

Hehehe thank you! I love Minty and Marcus tbh. Marcus is a darling

Offline cerulle

• Llama Wrangler
    • Cerullean Watcher
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2018, 04:23:11 AM »
**, that was a smooth line.  8) 8) 8)
I expect nothing less from a Partihaus club member

Offline ShyLilSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2018, 12:41:50 AM »
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

So...my laptop crashed recently and because I forgot to make backups of my save file I have lost all my progress in this game T_T needless to say I cannot continue this story cause I will have to recreate my sim and start from scratch again...

Thus, I am going to ask that this thread gets moved to the graveyard. I might restart this challenge again with a new sim, and I would love it if you read her story too <3

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Move To Graveyeard: Not So Berry Legacy
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2018, 03:42:22 AM »
That sucks @ShyLilSimmer :'(

Moved to the Graveyard at the author's request. If you manage to recover the files (theoretically possible!) and want this moved back, you can contact any Mod or Admin who will move it back for you :)