Author Topic: Help with grafting  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Linda

• Nooboo
Help with grafting
« on: August 13, 2018, 05:56:26 AM »
Hello, i have a apple tree and grafted a cherry to it. Waited 72 hours, plus on the block with all my household members. It won't grow any Pomegranate. It is watered, weeded and fertilized. I also got a Snapdragon plant and grafted a lily onto it and it having the same problem. I have searched for answers and gone back and done what i could find. Thanks for helping

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Help with grafting
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 04:40:00 PM »
They changed how grafting works now. This is by design and not a bug. They changed how splicing works when they overhauled gardening. Each rarity now has it own weight which decides the odds of a particular produce being produced. A common has a weight of 500, uncommon a weight of 100 and a rare a weight of 1. So a in the recipes you mentioned on average the spliced plants will produce the rare plant one time out of 601 produce harvested. This is lame I know. Splicing is now not all that useful in my opinion.

Carl has updated his guide on gardening. It may be worth a look though to see the other changes to the skill.
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/skills/gardening/

@Linda Welcome to the forum. I hope I was of some help. I hate to be the one to bring the bad news of the nerf, but it is what it is.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything