Author Topic: Move a sim into a new game?  (Read 1851 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Move a sim into a new game?
« on: July 13, 2018, 04:06:13 PM »
How do you move a sim into a new game?

I have this child sim I really like and when she grows into adulthood I want to start her own game as the world she currently in is way over played and the good lots are all used up. I don't necessarily want to remove her from her current world but just place a exact copy minus the relationships in a new world. I know it can be done. How do I go about this?

I know I should know I been playing since launch, but I am at a loss. Thank you for your advice.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Move a sim into a new game?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 04:42:32 PM »
There may be different ways to do this.

You can save a copy of her at young adult stage to the Library. Then from the Library, pick her and move her into whatever town.

Another way to do it would be through Manage Households, by splitting the household into a new one with the Sim of choice.

1. Open Manage Household and select household.
2. Split household by clicking the arrows button.
3. Select New Household, highlight the Sim or Sims you want to move and click  the arrow.
4. Go back to Manage Households to find your Sim.
5. Select Sim from Manage Households and click on the moving truck. Select a lot, house or go to the World Select Menu to pick a different world to place them into.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Move a sim into a new game?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 04:47:51 PM »
MrsFlynn Thank you. Your a life saver.

anything