Author Topic: Hand thought bubble  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Manderley

• Llama Wrangler
Hand thought bubble
« on: July 06, 2018, 08:59:06 AM »
I took a sim on a weekend getaway to Granite Falls.  While there two things happened.  First, while at the cabin, she made motions like she had a headache. Since coming home she constantly has a thought bubble with a hand making what I would interpret as a stop motion.  I haven't seen her make headache motions since coming home but the "stop hand" thought bubble is constant and concerning.

Anyone know what that thought bubble indicates?  Could these two things be related?  Could she be sick perhaps?

I tried taking a screen shot of the thought bubble but curiously it did not appear in the picture.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Hand thought bubble
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 08:20:34 PM »
I think the hand-stop thought bubble is a glitch of some sort. Pretty much the majroity of my sims in my saves are showing it, including NPC sims. It used to indicate that the sim was about to leave the lot. Now they just seem to spam this thought bubble regardless of what they are doing.

If you think your sim has an illness from Get To Work then simply order some medicine and have your sim drink it. if they are not sick the worst that happens is a short dazed moodlet that can easily be overcome by taking a bath with soaks, eating a harvestable or a good meal, cloudgazing etc.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything