Author Topic: Value of Holiday Activities  (Read 6128 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Value of Holiday Activities
« on: July 05, 2018, 05:36:57 PM »
Does anyone know what the value is of completing the holiday activities?  I thought I read somewhere that completing the activities gave some kind of points that could be used for something, but I can't find that (maybe I dreamt it?) and I don't see anything in game that indicates any reward or value for completing those activities.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Value of Holiday Activities
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 06:01:11 PM »
I think you get 500 satisfaction points for completing a scheduled holiday, 100 points for one of the pop-ups. You can tell whether you've completed a tradition by the little check mark. It will be flashing if you still have to do more.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 06:12:34 PM »
MarianT is correct if your sim completes all 5 traditions you get 500 satisfaction points. Also, when they complete a tradition, a sim with do a little "woohoo" type thing and some confetti will pop up. The first time I saw it was like "what in the world?"  :o

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 01:31:47 AM »
@MarianT  @sdhoey Thank you!  I didn't watch satisfaction points - that's really good to know!

Offline Highlander

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 10:36:02 PM »
You also get a 10 hour +3 Happy moodlet

Offline JSwartz0181

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 06:04:46 PM »
MarianT is correct if your sim completes all 5 traditions you get 500 satisfaction points. Also, when they complete a tradition, a sim with do a little "woohoo" type thing and some confetti will pop up. The first time I saw it was like "what in the world?"  :o
For the record, I believe you only need to do enough traditions for the bar to turn gold.  I get successful holidays (and the 500 points), even when one tradition is left incomplete.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 04:50:42 PM »
I think you get 500 satisfaction points for completing a scheduled holiday, 100 points for one of the pop-ups. You can tell whether you've completed a tradition by the little check mark. It will be flashing if you still have to do more.

May I confirm?
That's 500 satisfaction points per scheduled holiday, regardless of how many holiday tradition it includes?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything