Author Topic: Sims 4 Basements w/ Foundations  (Read 3988 times)

Offline DarkAislinn

• Nooboo
Sims 4 Basements w/ Foundations
« on: June 26, 2018, 07:32:03 PM »
I'm stressing the fact that this is for the Sims 4. Too many times have I come across a forum, help, tutorials and guides that say they're for the Sims 4, but end up being for Sims 3. Or, I find a tutorial/guide/walkthrough that says it is and there are all these steps which seem super helpful and then at the bottom in very tiny, teensy little letters it says: This is for the Sims 3

So! I'm not bad at building and I can figure most things out, generally. But these basements, after you've placed a foundation, are stumping me.

I've tried everything and every cheat known to me. I am much more of a visual learner so if anyone can post any screencaps showing the steps, that'd be super. If not, then I can probably figure it out, but it'll take me much longer. Not that that's your dilemma, that's mine and I wholly/totally/completely accept that.  It's easier and if you're feeling frisky, I humbly ask you to post pictures.

It's beyond frustrating that I can't do this. In real life, you can build a house with a foundation and build a shed or greenhouse without one, but in the Sims, foundations are across the lot without any discrimination whatsoever.

And I think that's dumb.  :-\

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 4 Basements w/ Foundations
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 12:58:14 AM »
If you're asking how to build one building without foundation height on a lot while the other building has foundation height..well, the answer is you can't. Foundation height is universal across the lot.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything