Author Topic: If an unmarried Sim dies...  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Manderley

• Llama Wrangler
If an unmarried Sim dies...
« on: June 15, 2018, 05:49:56 PM »
I am about to send my unmarried sim on a Jungle Adventure.  My question is, what happens to his stuff if he dies?

On a related note, the reason I haven't gotten him married yet is because in my experience, when he goes fishing in Granite Falls or goes exploring in the Jungle, time continues to progress for his family.  One of my sims missed his child's entire toddler experience because he was off fishing.  I didn't want that to happen again so I haven't progressed with this sim's family yet.  Am I understanding this correctly?  With aging off other households "freeze" for the most part, but I am talking about the active sim's family here.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Manderley

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: If an unmarried Sim dies...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 08:39:25 PM »
If your file only has 1 sim that has been active, and he dies, then the game goes back to the main load screen.

You are correct on your aging issue as well.  Time passes while you are on vacation.  It did not do it in TS3, but it does in TS4.  Unless you turn aging completely off, even for your active family...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Manderley

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 07:13:31 AM »
Thanks for your response!

So if he dies, where does his money go?

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 10:08:14 AM »
So if he dies, where does his money go?

If he had more money at his time of death than he did when you last saved the game, they will be lost. Same with items.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything