Author Topic: How do I access map?  (Read 2026 times)

Offline callista83

• Nooboo
How do I access map?
« on: April 24, 2018, 10:59:43 AM »
I feel stupid that I can't figure this out myself but I can't figure out how to get to the map to go to places like the gym or library etc. Help please!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: How do I access map?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 11:15:03 AM »
Welcome to the forum, @callista83 ^^ You can get to the map a couple different ways.  Zoom out as far as it will go and you'll see a magnifying glass that will take you to the map to travel.  You can also use your sim's phone to travel.  And there is also a shortcut on the keyboard: M, I believe it is.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: How do I access map?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 11:17:29 AM »
@callista83   Welcome to the forum! <3

There are two "main" ways to "Travel":
(1) Click on your sim's phone then choose the Car icon and click Travel. You will be prompted to choose who to travel with and the destination.
(2) Press the M key on your keyboard. This method automatically selects your sim's entire household then prompts you to choose the destination.
When choosing the destination, you can switch neighborhoods by clicking on the globe-like icon at the top left ofyour screen.

There's only one way to travel to either Granite Falls or Selvadorada:
* Click on your sim's phone, choose the Car icon, then click "Take a vacation" (or something like that).
   You will be prompted to choose your companions and, depending on which packs you have installed, either Granite Falls (Outdoor Retreat) or Selvadorada (Jungle Adventures).

P.S. I've been having an issue lately where, no matter who I choose to travel/vacation with me, my sim often gets an uninvited tag-along. Oh well.

Good luck and happy simming!

anything