Author Topic: Money from livestreaming?  (Read 8611 times)

Offline Wistala

• Llama Wrangler
Money from livestreaming?
« on: April 20, 2018, 09:01:36 PM »
I've seen people saying livestreaming can bring your sim a lot of money once you hit 1 million followers. But this hasn't been the case for my sim. He's at the top of his gaming career, has a level 10 video game skill, and a level 10 charisma skill. Thanks to 2 viral videos he now has more than 2 million followers, but hours of live streaming only brings in maybe 50-60 bucks. Are fans what's important not followers? Because he has a lot less fans but they're a lot harder to get.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Money from livestreaming?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 02:19:06 AM »
I don't know much about Live streaming in Sims 4, but did a search on it and came across this post that has some information in it.

Making money Live Streaming?
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21280.0
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KillaSnow

• Nooboo
Re: Money from livestreaming?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 08:46:12 PM »
I've seen people saying livestreaming can bring your sim a lot of money once you hit 1 million followers. But this hasn't been the case for my sim. He's at the top of his gaming career, has a level 10 video game skill, and a level 10 charisma skill. Thanks to 2 viral videos he now has more than 2 million followers, but hours of live streaming only brings in maybe 50-60 bucks. Are fans what's important not followers? Because he has a lot less fans but they're a lot harder to get.

So what you want are fans. Followers might affect your income, but not to the extent of fans. I have near 20 million followers, but my income in donations increased dramatically once I hit 1 million fans. To put numbers in, I made around 60k in a day. I have level 10 Video Gaming, Programming, and Charisma skill, though I'm not sure if Charisma is effected.

In all, aim for fans for livestreams. The only way I've seen to increase your fan base is more livestreaming.
Hope this helps! If you have anymore questions, just ask!

anything