Author Topic: Alien hybrid babies  (Read 12413 times)

Offline Kimazama

• Nooboo
Alien hybrid babies
« on: April 01, 2018, 02:11:43 PM »
Hi guys. I started playing sims 4 and planned out on having my Normal Human Male sim having babies with an Alien female in order to get half alien male twins (i used a cheat to induce twins and force labour and just had carrots and alternative music to make sure they are boys). Once i had done i planned on turning my half alien kids vampire. (I turned my Human Male parrent sim vampire along the way).

However, the problem I have come across is that these twins seem to have grown into aliens (black eyes all alien powers and blue skintone) meaning i cant turn them into vampires now.
I had another accidental kid on the way with same parrents, and the hybrid alien girl turned out to be a regular hybrid with human hair and eyes and can be turned. :'(

Could someone please tell me how this happened/works?
Is it not a 100% to get a hybrid sim when u cross an alien and a human?
Also is it possible to turn my alien twins into propper hybrids through cheats maybe? I really dont want to raise kids again, i went through so much effort to skill them up :((

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Alien hybrid babies
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 04:17:25 PM »
Hello ^^ Are you by any chance using any mods and/or CC?  i know MCCC has modules that can affect hybrid chance.  As far as I am aware, I thought a human and alien pairing would give 100% hybrid children, but I could be wrong on that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Alien hybrid babies
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 06:32:15 PM »
Any pregnancy involving a regular Sim and alien should result in a Hybrid. Maybe the pregnancy cheats you are using are causing the issues. Anytime you use cheats there is a possibility of unforeseen results. Maybe try again without cheats but age up the nooboo using the interaction where a sim will click on the bassinet to make the process a little shorter. And like Shewolf said, any mods or cc could be causing issues as well.

There are no cheats to change the life state of a sim from alien to vampire or visa versa, you can't even do that in CAS so in-game acquisition is the only way, other than mods.

You could try the cheat traits.equip_trait trait_OccultVampire on the aliens but my guess is that it won't work as intended, still it could give you some interesting results tho'!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything