Author Topic: How do you deal with paparazzi  (Read 76455 times)

Offline Jancy

• Occult
Re: How do you deal with paparazzi
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2010, 10:49:58 AM »
Mine have actually come in the house tons of times-also snapping pictures of my Sims while sleeping in China.
I put a fence all around the house, locked gate to family members only and lately they have managed to stay outside the gate.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2010, 11:20:15 AM »
They come inside the Base Camps in other locations because it is just a place for adventurers to rest not your home, I just don't let my sims WooHoo and everything is fine.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Ripster3859

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2010, 11:30:03 AM »
The expansion packs's ads are sorta misleading, because it makes you think that the pprzz. follow you around in hoards, like in real life.

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2010, 04:04:40 PM »
I just couldn't believe when I didn't have the fence around my house, how many of them would come around and walk all over the inside of the house, bedroom, kitchen, backyard-the fence does keep them out.
Definitely no woohooing at the base camp on vacation!

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2010, 08:01:24 PM »
With my vampire sim, I become friends with the paparazzi, turn them into vampires then watch them fry in the sun. I leave thier tombstones in the front yard as a warning to future parparazzi :o

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2010, 10:05:19 PM »
With my vampire sim, I become friends with the paparazzi, turn them into vampires then watch them fry in the sun. I leave thier tombstones in the front yard as a warning to future parparazzi :o

That is AWESOME! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2010, 02:55:10 AM »
Ripster - they knew we would be annoyed by one pap so a whole herd would be unbearable!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Ripster3859

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2010, 03:49:27 PM »
Ripster - they knew we would be annoyed by one pap so a whole herd would be unbareable!

haha! very true.

Leto85

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 11:05:39 AM »

Wow, you must have the evil trait while playing. :P

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2011, 12:26:45 PM »
The paparazzi aren't really all that a hindrance.  When I don't have a gate, I keep the front door locked to anyone other than family, and only open it to let in sims that are invited over.  Otherwise, I just ignore them like I would any sim jogging down the street.  They're not really an issue.

Also, being publicly disgraced will negatively impact your relationships with other sims, especially celebrities.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Leto85

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2011, 05:29:11 PM »
The paparazzi aren't really all that a hindrance.  When I don't have a gate, I keep the front door locked to anyone other than family, and only open it to let in sims that are invited over.  Otherwise, I just ignore them like I would any sim jogging down the street.  They're not really an issue.

Also, being publicly disgraced will negatively impact your relationships with other sims, especially celebrities.

And killing of paparazi will make you sim be publicy disgraced? ;)

TheGamerSim

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2011, 06:53:05 PM »
If you get publicly discarded or falsely accused by the paparazzi you can go to city hall and sue them for slander, go to the business office and buy them off to clear your name, or go to the business office and deflect the scandal, or you could tell some people it was a rumor, but that takes the longest to do. 

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2011, 09:25:48 AM »
And killing of paparazi will make you sim be publicy disgraced? ;)

I don't think that your sim can kill other sims themselves.  It always seems to require your direct intervention, so I don't think this is something they could get disgraced for.

But a couple of things relating to some topics discussed could lead to a scandal.  In the case of vamping out the paparazzi, if you bite them in public, it could cause you to be disgraced.  Also, if they die in the presence of a cowardly sim and that sim feints, that could lead to a scandal for passing out in public.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Taxingwoman

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2011, 10:16:10 AM »
When my Sim is at home and I see a paparazzi coming, I build a little wall around them just for fun. They don't die, they simply disappear after awhile. When my Sim is out I ignore them. They even show up when a celeb Sim is exploring tombs!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 04:06:15 PM »
I had one follow me into a tomb, I then shut the door/wall behind me and teleported to the vacation home! ;D

anything