Author Topic: How do you deal with paparazzi  (Read 76474 times)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: How do you deal with paparazzi
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 11:54:15 AM »
If you look to the right of this picture you can see the paparazzi's arm. Talk about an invasion of personal space.

Rachel

I didn't know that they actually came into your house!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 11:57:28 AM »
Neither did I till this happened.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2010, 01:05:52 PM »
Geez! If you install LN, your sims lose all of their privacy and personal space! >:(
Formerly Simstar3

Ripster3859

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010, 01:19:11 PM »
I don't think so. It just gives you a bad moodlet for awhile. But you can go deny the claim against you by going to City Hall. Sometimes you lose the case though and you're still stuck with the moodlet. :(

So how do you get publicly disgraced in the first place?

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 01:25:09 PM »
So how do you get publicly disgraced in the first place?
Sometimes when you're a Celebrity it happens randomly and you get falsely accused. Other times if you  "woohoo" in a public place you get made fun of or various other things that could be embarrassing for your sims (like peeing in your pants, cheating on your spouse, ect ect).

Ripster3859

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010, 02:32:45 PM »
Sometimes when you're a Celebrity it happens randomly and you get falsely accused. Other times if you  "woohoo" in a public place you get made fun of or various other things that could be embarrassing for your sims (like peeing in your pants, cheating on your spouse, ect ect).

Ah, I see. Maybe I will hold my moodlet until I pee my pants in public!

Offline ElectricMonk

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 02:37:00 PM »
I will just ALWAYS build gates around my house when my Sim becomes a celebrity. Open-air houses are a big no-no, as I've had paparazzi snapping me in bed before.

In general, I think paparazzi are the most annoying feature in Late Night, because they don't do much and only serve to annoy you.
There is definitely no plug for either the No Photos Legacy or Room Dynasty here. There's a time and a place for plugs, and this is neither.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2010, 08:19:26 AM »
The Paparazzi just follow you around and try and take pictures, I find that If I try to interact with them they leave which is quite good. Good thing they don't go inside your house.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2010, 08:38:02 AM »
I just ignore them. If I need to add someone to my friend list then I will use them, but other than that, there is no use for them. 8)

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Offline sdinger70

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2010, 09:10:32 AM »
The Paparazzi just follow you around and try and take pictures, I find that If I try to interact with them they leave which is quite good. Good thing they don't go inside your house.  ;)

I had one in Bridgeport go inside my sim's apartment - he was not a celebrity at the time. Also had one go in a sim's house in Sunset Valley while he was sleeping. Neither of them were invited and the sims in question did not know either of them, nor had any interactions with them. May have been some sort of weird glitch.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2010, 09:15:51 AM »
I have had paparazzi go inside my house in Sunset Valley.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010, 09:59:03 AM »
I have never had papz go in my houses they always wait outside.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2010, 12:16:36 PM »
I've had them go on my front porch, but that's it. Although, when Jasmine Sherrod (Previously Gabbins), her husband Manuel and her sisters went to France, the paparazzi were in Jasmine and Manuel's room all night when they were sleeping. Yeah, real exciting photos. ::)
Formerly Simstar3

Ripster3859

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2010, 01:28:02 PM »
I think the paparazzi is sort of a fun feature added, just making the whole celeb. concept more realistic. I recently put up a perimeter fence around my lot in Sunset Valley, and a gate with a callbox. I generally find about 3 paparazzi personnel standing outside it at once, with my Sim being 4 star.  Before the gate, they have come inside my house without a party or an invitation to do so!

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2010, 07:08:18 AM »
I usually just ignore them, as they just stand outside the gates in front of the house. I even thought the gates were bugged because I had two (one gate is locked for household only, the other one has the callbox, and is not locked) and the paparazzi wouldn't even buzz to try to get in. Figures only invited people use the callbox, while papz just stand there and take around 30 pictures of my sims when they go out to get the mail.