Author Topic: The Yoshida Legacy - Graveyard please  (Read 27028 times)

Offline rika1431

• Townie
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - 2.21: A Cadet Nooboo! - Part 2 (4/14)
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2018, 04:19:44 PM »
@Shewolf13 It is kind of sad, isn't it? I feel like such a doofus for not thinking of just curing her vampire babies when they get to teen. She could have started sooner if her watcher wasn't an idiot!

2.21: A Cadet Nooboo! - Part 3
You can read this post on Wordpress here.

Day 6 / Saturday

And here’s little Nobu as a toddler! He grew up Wild, just like his mama. 
Nobu: And I’ve got a fox to wear! Wheeeeee!

Nobu: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, a ball pit! This is so much fun! Who else has a ball pit right in their room? NO ONE!
Hehehe. 

Mari: I’ve got to cook up all sorts of meals for Nobu to eat–he won’t go hungry on my account! And he’ll have plenty to choose from, just you watch. No endless supply of garden salad like I had, hmph.
Well, if he grows up chubby, that’s on you!

Nobu: Auntie Kiku, will you read me a bedtime story?
Kiku: Of course, sweetheart! I’ll read you as many stories as your little heart desires.

Kiku: Oh, Hana, it’s so good to see you again!
Hana: I know! I realize Rei and I are over at the house all the time, but it’s still not the same as when we lived together. I miss you.

Mari: Oh, and who’s this?
Hana: That’s Seth, my darling little boy! I’m so glad you two could come over and meet him so early on.
Mari: We will have to organize a play date for him and Nobu!
Hana: Oh, and Lori, too! Rei had a little girl.
Mari: Marvelous!

Kiku: Hello! I’m Kiku, Hana’s twin sister. How are you?
TJ: I’m doing quite well, thank you. I’m Rei’s husband, and that’s my sweet Lori right behind you.
Lori: Gah!

Mari: Look at you go! Oh, you’re just the cutest little thing.
Seth: Wheee, fwy, fwy!
Mari: Hehe, yes, you’re flying!

Kiku: So, Hana, where’s your husband? Don’t we get to meet him?
Hana: Oh, I’m afraid Vince isn’t here right now, unfortunately.
Kiku: What a pity! I would have liked to meet the man that swept you off your feet.

Rei: I’m so glad you came by, Mari. I miss seeing you every day.
Mari: What are you talking about? I see you every day! You’re still in the family club, so you’re over all the time.
Rei: It just isn’t the same!
Kiku: It really isn’t, Mari.

Nana: Ugh, who left a fire going?! This is a hazard! No fires should be left unsupervised.
Eek. And here I thought having a little campfire area would be fun, but everyone’s always going off to light it…

Day 7 / Sunday

Katsuo: Well hey there, little guy! What’s your name?
Seth: Sef!
Katsuo: Adorable. Would you like to come inside and meet your cousin Nobu?

And here I learn that toddlers apparently can’t interact with one another if they aren’t a part of the same household? How are they supposed to get to know one another?
Nobu: This food is nummy!

Mari: Thanks for coming over, Hana! I wanted Nobu to meet his cousins, but apparently he can’t talk to them…
Hana: That’s such a pity. Well, they’ll just have to make friends with one another later on. But your toddler play date is going well with goals, so you should have a gold medal on this in no time!
Mari: Yes! I guess it makes sense now that none of the goals require the toddlers interacting–they just can’t!

Nobu: Slide! Slide, slide, slide! I’ve got a slide!

Katsuo: Well, things are certainly going well in this house, wouldn’t you say? A lovely little grandchild for me, Mari’s making good progress on her aspiration and on getting that extra point in the popularity category for you, and Kiku’s moving right along with her final vampire aspiration.
Yes, indeed, things are going quite swimmingly!

Congratulations on throwing a gold medal play date, Mari!
Mari: Thank you! Now, I just need to do a bit more yoga to work off this baby weight.
What baby weight? You didn’t eat at all during your pregnancy, so you didn’t gain any weight…

And we’re signing off with one more shot of Nobu being adorable! If only he wouldn’t run across the house to sit on the living room couch to eat his food instead of on the couch I placed in the nursery for him…

That’s all for this week with the Yoshida’s! And also, that’s it for posts coming in massive five parters. I’ve officially caught up to where I am on the blog, so I’m going to switch to doing 25 image posts on my blog to keep from doing chapters in parts, but we have about 5 more weeks worth of pictures on my hard drive, so it’s not quite time for me to play my game yet :/ I can't believe we're caught up to the blog, though! I haven't written a Yoshida post in so long, I'm almost afraid to be rusty at it, hahaha.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - 2.21: A Cadet Nooboo! - Part 3 (4/16)
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »
--squees stupidly over all the toddlers--  I pretty much spent the entire update, squeeing XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2018, 12:13:07 AM »
Yay for babies! So fun to see what the other sisters have been up to. Nobu is extremely adorable, but I'm immediately partial to Lori because I have a three-year-old that likes to yell, "Gah!" as well. Usually when I tell her to do something she doesn't want to do, but even so. :)

How wonderful that you're finally caught up with the blog! That was quite a task and I hope you've stopped to pat yourself on the back a time or two. Greatly looking forward to seeing the next updates as they come out. Hooray!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2018, 07:23:27 PM »
@Shewolf13 I'm glad I'm not the only one who never gets used to the toddler cuteness! I always squeal over how adorable they look, hehe. For about two seconds, anyway, and then I immediately set them to work >:D

@FrancescaFiori I have a niece that yelled 'gah' all the time when she was younger  ;D I think it's really cute, too. And yes, it's very exciting to be caught up with the blog! The time flew by a lot faster than I anticipated, probably because I've been playing my immortal dynasty so much, LOL.

2.22: Party all the time!

Kiku: Do you even remember who we are anymore? Are you going to abandon us?
I absolutely remember who you are and I am definitely not going to abandon you! I am eagerly waiting to get back to playing with you all. Anyway, how’s yoga?
Kiku: It’s yoga. I enjoy it, it keeps me busy.
That’s good!

Mari: Hey sweetheart! Aren’t you just the cutest?
Nobu: Bath, bath, bath! Splash!
Mari: No, no, no splashing! Don’t get mommy wet!
Nobu: Splash!

Katsuo: There you are, Mari, we’ll get you in the right mood for work in no time.
Mari: We should really think about getting some cowplant essences, they’re a lot faster as far as prep work.
Katsuo: Well, there’s not a whole lot of a point to it without a cloning machine. Maybe gen 3 will have a scientist.
Mari: That would be nice!

Kiku: I’m ripped! Bodybuilder is going to be easy peasy when I finally get around to it.
I would totally have you do it right now, but I’m terrified if I switch away from your vampire aspiration it won’t count a day of you as a vampire, and I really don’t want that.
Kiku: I understand. It shouldn’t be much longer now, right?
Not long at all! Next week you get to be human again!
Kiku: I’ll definitely miss being a vampire. I mean, I feel like I was born for this life, but if it means getting to have a family, I’ll give it up in a heartbeat.
Yay!

Gackt: Awww, my little man, playing in the ball pit. I’m so glad I get to be here for this.

Mari: And that’s another promotion! But was it me maxing the career? Who knows! It’s been so long since this happened that we’ve all lost track!
Whoops.

Caleb: Why am I posing like this?
Because you’re a glorious specimen and need your spouse portrait painted.
Caleb: All right, I’ll allow it.

Nana: Boogie time! And we’ve got much better costumes this go round.
Kiku: I’m a pirate! This is much more fun than the reaper costume.
Nana: Right?

Kiku: Oh yeah, group dances are so much more awesome than just boogie time.

Caleb: You’re outfit is so much cooler than mine!
Nana: Yes, well…luck of the draw.

Kiku: Pumpkin time! Who will get there first?
Katsuo: I think I’m ahead of you!
Kiku: Drat.

Rei: Hey, dad! How’s things?
Katsuo: Oh, pretty good. We’re partying just about every day for Mari’s aspiration, so that’s pretty cool. A little exhausting, though.
Rei: Yeah, parties aren’t really my thing…

Nana: And this is how you do this!
Caleb: Okay, I think I can do that…
Nana: We’ll turn you into a dancing machine in no time!

Kiku: And I finished first! It looks pretty awesome, too, if I do say so myself.
Katsuo: What went wrong? How did I slow down?

Mari: Gackt, darling, you just have to wake up. I need a lot more dates to count for these social events.
Gackt: Zzzz…so tired…zzzz…so many dates…

Mari: This is pretty nice, right? Relaxing around a campfire. That’s a good party goal.
Katsuo: Much preferable to some of the other ones we’ve had.

Nana: Aaaaaand there’s a fire.

Kiku: I’m just going to roast this weenie dog and pray that it doesn’t catch fire again…
Mari: But overall, good, yes?

Mari: Sleep tight, my little angel. Mommy loves you so, so much.

Kiku: Keep going! Feel the burn!
Caleb: Aaaaargh, so much working out!
Kiku: Just a little longer! We’re almost done with our vampire aspirations, and then we can practically insta-complete bodybuilder, and we’ll never have to work out again!

Gackt: Sul, sul, honey! How’s my beautiful wife and darling child?
Mari: We’re doing very well, thank you, darling. I really appreciate you being here all the time to help with Nobu.
Gackt: I wouldn’t miss this for the world.

Nobu: Baaaaalllllllssssss!

Katsuo: Ah, and I think I just completed the painter extraordinaire aspiration. So much painting. I feel like I’ve painted almost every moment of my life.
Sorry about that. I think we’re about done with painting every day.
Katsuo: That would be nice.

Mari: Just a bit more cooking and I’ll have this skill maxed!
You’ve got this! I think you’re going to do the cooking aspirations after party animal, you’ve already gotten so far with the skills. And then it’ll just be like one or two more parties to do those two aspirations.
Mari: We can do it!
Your upbeat attitude is so fantastic!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - 2.22: Party all the time! (4/18)
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2018, 10:34:04 PM »
Ooh, I love Kiku's dress when she's posing for her heir portrait. Will you show us the portrait?
Rei and TJ, huh? She found herself a serious cutie!
Mari's killing the Party Animal aspiration. When she does the Master Chef/Master Mixologist aspirations later, she'll be like "Oh, one silver-medal party? Whatever!"
Glad you caught up with your blog!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2018, 11:30:47 PM »
Hehehehe, loving the parties and love the pirate outfit.  It's one of my favorites. I uh... might use it normally in my games XD  Love Nobu in the ball pit. I want Caleb and Kiku nooboos! --throws slight tantrum-- Sorry, I'm done XD lol I love little Nobu, but I can't wait to see what Caleb and Kiku's little ones look like.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2018, 01:06:50 AM »
Ooh, good pose Caleb! That's going to make a very fine portrait, indeed.
I love Mari's upbeat attitude, too! And only one or two parties left? Way to go, super-cadet! She is blasting through that aspiration.
Had to giggle about Katsuo's confusion at somehow falling behind at pumpkin-carving. Take it easy, man. You're not as young as you used to be. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2018, 06:24:03 PM »
@oshizu I'll definitely nab a shot of the portrait for you next time I load my game! I love that dress, too. I'm a little afraid to see what happens when I load my legacy family, though--I removed all my CC a little while ago when I was having lag problems...

@Shewolf13 The pirate outfit is cute! Have no shame about using it all the time--I think costumes should be regular dress. Caleb and Kiku nooboos will be here...in a bit. It's only about another in game week before they get to be cured!

@FrancescaFiori About party animal...as you'll see below, I may have forgotten that last party was the last party. Whoops! I stink.

2.23: Party Animal

Aw, look at you two, writing side by side. It’s adorable.
Nana: Well, I am trying to finish Bestselling Author.
Kiku: Yeah, I don’t know exactly what I’m doing, but I’m having fun doing it! At least I get to spend time with mom.
Nana: Aww, thank you, sweetie.

Mari: You messed up.
I messed up? Wait, why are you working out at a gym?
Mari: Exactly. Why am I? Think about it. Think very hard.
Um…you would only be working out at a gym if you were working on bodybuilder, because I’m lazy and we never leave the house if we don’t have too…but…
Mari: Uh huh. You’re getting there. Keep going.
Oh! I didn’t notice you completed Party Animal, did I?
Mari: Bingo! One of your hardest aspirations, and you totally forgot to congratulate me on it!
Oh man, I am the worst. I’m so sorry. But way to go! You did it! You’re the first sim I ever did that with!
Mari: You’re welcome, by the way.
Thank youuuu.

Nobu: Auntie! Auntie wites!
Caleb: And she’s doing a very good job of it.
Nobu: I learn!
Kiku: Not just yet, sweetie, but you will in time.
Nobu: I learn, I learn!

Mari: Grrr, feel the burn! It’s good for me. I’m going to blaze through this.
You sure are! Get that long lived trait! I don’t want to lose you…
Mari: That’s a long ways off, don’t worry.
Aw, thank you.

Nana: And there we are! The last book I’ll need to publish. Just a bit more in income, and I’ll be done with this!
Have I mentioned yet, that you are a seriously impressive legacy spouse, and I’m blown away by how much you’ve accomplished?
Nana: You used to say it more, but I know you love me, so I haven’t forgotten.
-sniffle- You’re just the best.

Katsuo: And then the little piggy cried and cried the whole way home, having realized that no adventure could truly compare to the love of his mother.
Nobu: Mommies is best, yep, yep! Mommies is so good. Grampa good, too! Grampa so nice. No wun away, not ever!
Katsuo: That’s my boy.

Mari: Aaaand, almost there! Just need to maximize my body potential now.
Bam! You’re so killer. Gosh, you’re so good at this. How did I get so lucky with my legacy family?
Mari: You run us into the ground, that’s how.
Whoops.

Caleb: This…is not awkward at all. I’m just going to concentrate on my plasma pack.
Katsuo: You do that, son.

Katsuo: Ah, it’s good to be me. I’ve got a beautiful, accomplished family, a wife that knows no limits, and truly, more than I could have ever hoped for. Mari! I’m just about ready for you.

Mari: This…this is not the most delightful meal I’ve ever eaten.
Katsuo: It’s a protein plate, it’s not supposed to be delightful. Now eat up, you’re almost done!

You look happy!
Caleb: Why wouldn’t I be happy? The end is in sight. The closer I get, the happier I am to be giving up immortality. I feel like it will be the ultimate commitment to Kiku–I cannot wait to prove my love to her in such a permanent way.

Nobu: DONE POTTYYYYYYYYY.

Mari: Ha! Take that, exercise machine! This party animal just crushed you into oblivion.
You’re done with bodybuilder?!
Mari: That’s right. Fear the man crushing power of my thighs!
Whoa.

Mari: Oof, to the left, move, move! They’re on us!
Kiku: Vampire battles are so much easier than video games.
Mari: But are they as fun?

Katsuo: And then the little Dino curled up beside the mama Dino, and said ‘goodnight, mommy.’
Nobu: Seepy, seepy. Is nini time?
Katsuo: Yes, little man, it’s night time.

Kissy, kissy, kissy!

Caleb: My darling, you grow more beautiful every day.
Kiku: -blushes- Oh, Caleb…

Caleb: Now that is a good way to pass the time until we’re mortal.
Kiku: No complaints here!

Nobu: No more story! Done story! Too many story!
Mari: Sweetie, your imagination is almost there. Just a little more story time, okay?
Nobu: Noooooo!

Nobu: Dino is have mama like story says? Dino go seepy?

Mari: These hours are killer.
Hey, at least you aren’t doing secret agent, like Kiku. Those hours are murder on the body.
Mari: Good point. I’m going to bed.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - 2.23: Party Animal (4/28)
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2018, 12:33:34 AM »
Wowza, completely Party Animal? Yikes, that's awesome.  I tend to avoid that one like the plague XD So kudos!  I have to laugh whenever it's mentioned what a slave-driver you are with them lol

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - 2.23: Party Animal (4/28)
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2018, 12:36:00 PM »
Mari is a skilling demon! I'm so glad she got to stay as cadet.

Offline rika1431

• Townie
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - Graveyard please
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2018, 05:40:06 PM »
This is...really sad for me. I mentioned on my other story, the immortal dynasty, that life had thrown me some curveballs of late and I hadn't had time to play. Well, things calmed down, I thought to myself "I know I'm behind on posts, but maybe I can just play for a bit to get the mojo back", and...the file just isn't there to load. It's gone. Poof. My sims, my babies...they're just gone. Some of my other game files are missing, too, but luckily not the immortal dynasty file. I've learned my lesson, I'm going to make a backup of my save files every time I play from now on. I just wish I'd thought to do that before I lost the Yoshida's.

Don't tell my other sims, but I think Kiku might have been my favorite sim I've ever played. Losing her is a real blow for me.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - Graveyard please
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2018, 08:11:44 PM »
So sorry -- I hate when I lose a file. Good luck next time!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

anything