Author Topic: Sims 4 - Building Requests  (Read 50943 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Sims 4 - Building Requests
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2019, 12:09:23 AM »
I'll bet your RL house will look great  @kmok32 8)!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2019, 06:05:07 PM »
Hi  @kmok32    So I started this build for you by doing a shell with a roof and then @coolsim9999999  downloaded it and carried on building. I was a bit hooked on this build so in between times I actually carried on working on the shell that coolsim downloaded... so we've decided that we might has well give you both versions. My build for you won't be finished today as I am still working on the structure and garden, while leaving the inside untouched. Coolsims has completed more of the build so that you will have an interior as well.

We'll individually let you know when our respective builds are complete and on the Gallery for you to download.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2019, 06:07:44 PM »
Oooh I am so excited!!!

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2019, 08:55:04 PM »
I still have to finish some stuff tomorrow @kmok32 8).  I have a bad cold/may be more than a cold? right now, so, I can't work as fast as usual, but it will be done tomorrow!  It was a really fun build for @Playalot and I!

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2019, 09:32:51 PM »
You are alright friend :) I gave myself a nasty concussion last week and I am still recovering.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2019, 11:17:36 PM »
Thanks a lot!  I hope you feel better soon 8).

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2019, 07:05:44 PM »
@coolsims9999999 and @playalot...when you guys upload the house in your gallery, it will be there forever right? I will be getting a new computer in a few weeks and I have not quite gotten the hang of saving files and moving them haha. I want to make sure I can get it again. Also, I told my Granny and she said she wants to download it was well!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2019, 09:13:32 PM »
Yep, anything shared on the Gallery stays there until the creator removes it. So once I've completed the build and you've downloaded it I'll probably take it off the Gallery but anytime you want it again, just PM me or tag me and I'll pop it back up for you to download.  :)

I'm more or less finished but just want to take a break and then revisit if with fresh eyes. So some time today my time (New Zealand time zone) I'll be uploading it, I'll tag you here to let you know.

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2019, 09:26:28 PM »
I CANNOT WAIT to see what you two came up with

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2019, 12:11:01 AM »
@kmok32  It is on the Gallery under my user: Playalot2002 with the hashtag #kmok32.  The lot is called "Dr Mott's House". I have designed it for the 64x64 lot in Windenburg that the Fyres live on in a new game. I've decorated the back half of the garden with the background of Windenburg in mind so it may look a little odd on another lot. So plants may need tweaking for it to fit in somewhere else.  Make sure to delete both the build and the terrain and to turn on MOO before downloading onto an empty lot.

I have used MOO for the garden but nothing in the house was placed with any cheats activated. You will need to set the front door as the front door (click on it) as I forgot to do that before uploading.

The glasshouse is sunken down as it was dominating the build, I have play tested it and sim can route there just fine despite it being semi sunk into the ground.

I hope I got the layout correct, it was actually quite difficult to figure out what went where as I didn't have a floor plan and I don't know the movie. I've sketched in some walls/rooms but just delete those and do your own thing if that layout doesn't suit.  If you find the lot starts to lag you can always delete the planting at the front, smooth out the different levels of garden and just have rolling lawn with a few shrubs.

Anyway, hope you like it and it at least some what resembles the house you had in mind.  :)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2019, 07:11:25 PM »
@kmok32  --- I just uploaded my version of this house to the gallery.  It's under my username: coolsim9999999.  I also used the hashtag #kmok32 and called the house   I also used the same 64X64 lot that Playalot used --- the Fyres' lot in Windenburg.  I decorated the yard, garage, greenhouse and landscaped the lot.  I used MOO the whole time for everything inside and out, so please activate Moo before you download the lot.

I really enjoyed doing this lot with Playalot, and I'm happy that you will enjoy both versions in your game 8)!

Coolsim

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2019, 06:17:00 AM »
Yes!!! I am so excited :) now would you both be willing to keep them in your gallery for at least 1 more week? I am hoping to be able to order my new computer this week and I want to be able to get both houses on my new pc when I re-download :)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2019, 06:47:12 AM »
Hi @kmok32,

I'm so happy you really like both builds 8)! I will keep mine up in the gallery.

Coolsim

Offline RedFennex

• Nooboo
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2020, 08:31:52 AM »
Hello all. Hope is the right place to post. I have a little bit of free time at the moment and would love to take some build requests :) My Gallery profile ID is here https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=RedFennex&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false (RedFennex) if you would like to see what I can do. I have all the packs apart from Moschino Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Kid's Room Stuff, Spooky Stuff and Luxury Party Stuff. I am by no means an excellent builder but really enjoying making different builds at the moment. Thank you!

Offline WhispWar

• Nooboo
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2020, 02:14:08 AM »
Hello anyone and everyone,

I would like to request a build, but i am new to this and don't know who to ask, if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it.

I would like Moriarty's Saloon from Fallout 4

I would like my sim to own it so it would be good if was a resturant or retail store ( which means it doesn't need to be an exact copy of the bar)

I don't mind downloading mods if you want to add them, and i have all expansions/stuff/game packs apart from Tiny Living and anything newer then that.

@RedFennex

@Playalot

@Shewolf13

anything