Author Topic: Post-Parenthood Parks are just a mess!  (Read 1631 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Post-Parenthood Parks are just a mess!
« on: December 22, 2017, 04:19:21 PM »
I used to like sending my sims on dates to the parks in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs.
Not anymore!

At Desert Bloom Park, children make so many messes in the playground area that sims playing chess get Uncomfortable moodlets.
Asking children/teens to clean up the mess doesn't add to their Manners value, either.

Is this happening to anyone else out there?
Are there any solutions other than having your sims discipline the offending kids in the act or clean up the playground area themselves?

Edit: Maybe gather a group of Neat sims at the target park and hope they do more than complain about the filth?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Post-Parenthood Parks are just a mess!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 01:58:45 AM »
I took quite a few NPC sims into CAS and gave them the neat trait and usually at least one of them turns up at the lot where my sim is and so they spend the time mopping everything. I did find that a reboot of my pc seemed to somewhat improve on this though. Probably not connected but worth a mention.

Also have harvestables in your sims inventory as usually eating one will provide a positive buff that stacks so you can manipulate it so your sim are always stacked with positive moodlets. If you are not playing a gardening sim then just order some seeds and open those packets as they turn into the actual plant/fruit/veggie so your sim can just eat those. (I'm sure you know this though!)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.