Author Topic: Fishing spots in Twinbrook  (Read 21436 times)

Canuckfan

Fishing spots in Twinbrook
« on: December 16, 2010, 04:57:18 PM »
Hello all, I have found about half the fish in Twinbrook but I am looking for the rest of them...

Anchovy
Angelfish
Black Goldfish
Blowfish
Jellyfish
Lobster
Swordfish
Tragic Clownfish
Tuna

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Canuckfan

Re: Fishing spots in Twinbrook
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 06:26:35 PM »
Alright so I found most of the fish....but does anyone know where to find the angelfish or the tragic clownfish in Twinbrook??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline IloveLlamas

• Llama Wrangler
  • Llamas spit on me once.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 06:06:39 AM »
check carls guide. If not there then I don't know. I believe there is a fishing map there (Or was it sunset valley)

Canuckfan

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 03:45:01 PM »
Sunset valley....

Thanks though :)!

GrowerGirl

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 04:53:23 PM »
Does that mean you know where the robot fish is, cause i've been looking for that.

Edit: I've found angel fish in Hollowlog Springs

cheernasticDance Flygirl

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 11:50:50 PM »
If you have enough Lifetime Rewards (40 000) you can also try buying the Collection Helper... it shows where seeds, insects, and fishing locations etc are.

biancasimone

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 08:47:24 PM »
Does that mean you know where the robot fish is, cause i've been looking for that.

I've been looking for the robot fish in Twinbrook too!  Did they forget it?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 02:15:22 PM »
The robot fish are by the science facility. If you look along the shore line between the science and criminal buildings there is a waste disposal pipe (I think) pumping water into the river. Robot and vampire fish can be found close by jumping out of the water.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

GrowerGirl

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 09:43:50 PM »
Ok I see it now I don't know how I missed it before. Thanks!

Sportsfan

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 11:33:25 PM »
By the way: Chronic and I are (very slowly [at least for me]) working on a guide for Twinbrook.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 11:04:52 AM »
Tragic Clownfish are salt water fish, so that would narrow down the places to look.  Angelfish are typically located with Alley Catfish (which incidentally is the bait for them) in fresh water spots.  However, where you'd find them in Twinbrook exactly, I don't really know.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 02:25:12 PM »
By the way: Chronic and I are (very slowly [at least for me]) working on a guide for Twinbrook.

Yep, that's correct. And that's very slowly, for me too. Shame. :-[ It'll be ready by 2012 though! We hope so. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Sportsfan

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 02:36:12 PM »
Yep, that's correct. And that's very slowly, for me too. Shame. :-[ It'll be ready by 2012 though! We hope so. ;D
If I really wanted to, I could easily finish the fishing guide today or tomorrow, but 2012 sounds good too.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2012, 10:20:51 PM »
I have been trying to figure out where to find alley catfish and angelfish in Twinbrook for a long time. I discovered the alley catfish in the little bay by the bridge and in Juan Darer's pond. I found angelfish. But when all the fresh water froze over (I just got Seasons and winter has started), I needed to find a new spot. Nothing helped. I couldn't find anything here on the Forum except a bunch of people looking. I finally found out though, and the next person who comes here hoping to finally find what the title says, fishing spots in Twinbrook, will not search in vain!

This map from Prima Guides shows the fishing spots in Twinbrook and which spawners are where. (If you can't 'click to enlarge', try right-clicking and select 'open image in new tab'.) I found out which spawners contain Alley Catfish and which contain Angelfish on the Sims Wiki (can be found here) but for ease of purpose I will tell you that Alley Catfish spawn at Lake Uncommon 2 and Ocean Uncommon 1, and Angelfish spawn at Lake Common 2, Lake Uncommon 2, Lake Rare, Ocean Rare, and Ocean Uncommon 2. They also spawn in foreign locations, check the link for those.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

anything