Author Topic: How Many Life States in Your World?  (Read 49912 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: How Many Life States in Your World?
« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2021, 08:10:06 PM »
Regarding the store-bought rewards purchased to age up teens, may they be purchased at any time or only during a child's teen stage?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2021, 08:48:03 AM »
Regarding the store-bought rewards purchased to age up teens, may they be purchased at any time or only during a child's teen stage?

Since the rule says that teens must buy, I would assume that means they must be purchased during the teen stage.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2021, 08:55:56 AM »
New Rule regarding lot traits:

Players may change lot traits and challenges whenever the household moves. If they choose to change lot traits and challenges, they must use all of them before repeating.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2021, 10:21:48 AM »

Since the rule says that teens must buy, I would assume that means they must be purchased during the teen stage.

Thank you, MarianT.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2021, 08:17:08 PM »
My apologies but I have another question.
Since auto-ageing is only enabled for the Active (dynasty) household, any nooboos born to my mama and papa sims will remain forever bassinet burritos.
May the parents visit the homes of their moved-out offspring to age up their grandchildren to toddlers?  (I love the toddler parties.)
If not, that's fine as well, but I just thought I'd ask.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2021, 02:17:35 PM »
My apologies but I have another question.
Since auto-ageing is only enabled for the Active (dynasty) household, any nooboos born to my mama and papa sims will remain forever bassinet burritos.
May the parents visit the homes of their moved-out offspring to age up their grandchildren to toddlers?  (I love the toddler parties.)
If not, that's fine as well, but I just thought I'd ask.

My question about off-the-lot nooboos
I assume the answer is no, so my sim-parents will not age up their grandkids.  .

New questions about teen/YA aspirations
The related rule:
ll household members must complete their aspirations before starting a new one.
Q1: If a teen/YA child qualifies to start a second aspiration, do they choose a unique aspiration?
Q2: If yes, does that 2nd aspiration get removed from the pool of available aspirations for subsequent children?

Thank you for reading.  I want to make sure I'm tracking unique aspirations correctly.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #141 on: July 29, 2021, 05:51:26 PM »
@oshizu, Regarding both your questions, there's nothing in the rules against either of them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2021, 06:25:10 PM »
@oshizu, Regarding both your questions, there's nothing in the rules against either of them.

Thank you, MarianT.
I will give more though then on how to handle the children's aspirations.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2021, 08:36:56 PM »
Hi @MarianT

I was wondering what we should do in regard to the Batuu aspirations. We can choose the Hope vs. Order, but the actual Aspirations require a trip to Batuu. In addition, that whole pack is bugged for me. If I complete the missions necessary to advance, all of the tasks get checked off, but that's it. I never can get proper credit or move on to another mission. In other words, I can't get to the point where I would choose one of the aspirations. So, do we just choose Hope vs. Order? I should have thought about this sooner and just disabled the pack, but I didn't.

This is the bug.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2021, 08:00:29 AM »
Hi @MarianT

I was wondering what we should do in regard to the Batuu aspirations. We can choose the Hope vs. Order, but the actual Aspirations require a trip to Batuu. In addition, that whole pack is bugged for me. If I complete the missions necessary to advance, all of the tasks get checked off, but that's it. I never can get proper credit or move on to another mission. In other words, I can't get to the point where I would choose one of the aspirations. So, do we just choose Hope vs. Order? I should have thought about this sooner and just disabled the pack, but I didn't.

This is the bug.

Go ahead and disable the pack.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2021, 01:45:54 PM »
Thanks, Marian!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2021, 03:25:07 PM »
Update:

When starting your dynasty, if you are offered this by the game, you must decline the offer. If you have already accepted one, that is fine. If not, starting today and going forward, you must DECLINE that offer.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2022, 06:01:18 PM »
Important

Yesterday (March 15, 2022), a patch was released that included a new Neighborhood Stories System.
Specific dynasty challenges may require fine tuning of the Neighborhood Stories System (NSS) settings.
For the time being, please completely disable NSS by going to your Manage Household screen and clicking the green icon on the upper right corner.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #148 on: April 01, 2022, 10:17:46 PM »
Additional Rules related to the Neighborhood Stories System for the How Many Life States in Your World Challenge
  • At the start of a new or existing dynasty, go into Manage Households to select your global Neighborhood Stories System (NSS) settings. The default is all NSS settings set to ON.
  • You will need to select NSS settings for both "My Households" and "Other Households." Your NSS settings for "My Households" will not affect your active household.
  • Similar to setting up your dynasty's world at the start of a save, selecting your NSS settings is a one-time process.  Subsequent changes to your NSS settings are not allowed nor is changing NSS settings for individual households.

A Suggestion, Not a Rule
You are only allowed a one-time pass at choosing your NSS settings.
We advise you to load a file other than your official dynasty file to play-test the NSS settings to check how they work before you actually commit to enabling or disabling global NSS settings for your dynasty's world.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2022, 12:30:24 PM »
Good afternoon pack,

As with all new packs/EPS, please give us time to purchase and test the pack for use in the Dynasties.

Thanks your local Alphas.