Author Topic: Blue Shadows at night on white items  (Read 2951 times)

Offline EzzieValentine

• Nooboo
Blue Shadows at night on white items
« on: September 08, 2017, 01:30:13 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to create my first tray item, which will be a Wedding Venue.  I've created the area where the nuptials will take place, but below the wedding arch, there's the white rug.  When it's night, it turns an ugly blue no matter how much light I have directly above the rug area.  Can someone tell me what I need to do in order to get rid of that blue tint?  The white shows perfectly during the day so I'm not sure why this is happening...

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Blue Shadows at night on white items
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 01:57:01 AM »
If you haven't already, move your mods folder to the desktop and try the game again. All your mods/cc will be removed for testing purposes. But you will be able to see if you have conflicting or outdated mods/cc.

If you find you have outdated/conflicting mods/cc, please see the post linked below to help fix the problem.

Custom Content and Mods (Install/Remove/Organize/Fix)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=23495.msg410220#msg410220
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline EzzieValentine

• Nooboo
Re: Blue Shadows at night on white items
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 03:17:22 AM »
Thanks for the reply!
It's funny, I actually just got done doing the remove/add back a few days ago...it was a pain in the butt since I have over 11,000 pieces of cc and a few mods. My game was completely shot and I finally found what cc was doing it for me, but even as I was adding them back, I noticed that they were still tinted blue at night