Author Topic: Placing a Bamco's All-Inclusive Toddler's Jungle Gym  (Read 2666 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Placing a Bamco's All-Inclusive Toddler's Jungle Gym
« on: September 02, 2017, 10:56:28 PM »
My vampire household earned a gold medal for my first-ever toddler play date at a toddler park placed on the Summer House lot in Countryside Windenberg.
Since they live on a 30x20 lot, we eagerly rearranged the basement floor to add a room large enough to accommodate their proud (7x9 tile) achievement.

The problem is I can't place the jungle gym, even with the ceiling at maximum height.
Can this jungle gym only be placed outdoors?

(Well, yes, I could make a copy of my challenge file and try it myself, but...I'm lazy)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Placing a Bamco's All-Inclusive Toddler's Jungle Gym
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 11:12:45 PM »
I don't have the toddler stuff pack, so I can't play-test this issue. However, are you getting an error message of Object is missing its footprint resource?

Here's what we have about that:

Re: Object is missing its footprint resource
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=28926.msg469834#msg469834

If not, what error message are you getting, if any?
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Placing a Bamco's All-Inclusive Toddler's Jungle Gym
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 12:33:47 AM »
I don't have the toddler stuff pack, so I can't play-test this issue. However, are you getting an error message of Object is missing its footprint resource?

Here's what we have about that:

Re: Object is missing its footprint resource
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=28926.msg469834#msg469834

If not, what error message are you getting, if any?

Actually, I don't see any error message at all. But when I attempt to place the jungle gym in the room, the object's footprint remains red.

Okay, I just moved the entire lot back a few tiles to allow a row of empty tiles all around the jungle gym.
In an 8x10 room with a medium-height ceiling, I am now able to place the darn jungle gym.
The toddler will no doubt age up in 2-3 more sim-days but at least now I know how to place the new playground object.

My apologies for causing you to go looking for a solution. I was trying to avoid relocating the entire lot. Thank you for your time!
Or maybe it needs to be outdoors, although I've been able to place the pirate gym and space gym indoors (not at the same time, obviously, haha).

anything