Author Topic: Bookshelves - Skill books disappear  (Read 4138 times)

Offline Evand86

• Nooboo
Bookshelves - Skill books disappear
« on: August 10, 2017, 03:12:23 PM »
I'm sure someone has asked this already but when I buy books for my bookshelf in the Sims 4 they seem to be disappearing!!? I've had to buy several skill books more than once. And I don't understand the options for the books. One option says "Put away and another option says "Put in inventory".

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: Bookshelves - Skill books disappear
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 04:11:51 PM »
Put away means put in bookshelf and put in inventory means the sim will keep it in the inventory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Bookshelves - Skill books disappear
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 06:13:24 PM »
I'm sure someone has asked this already but when I buy books for my bookshelf in the Sims 4 they seem to be disappearing!!? I've had to buy several skill books more than once. And I don't understand the options for the books. One option says "Put away and another option says "Put in inventory".

Have you tried using the "open" option on your bookshelf? Sometimes a book that doesn't show up when I click on "Read" will appear with "open." Sims will also leave books lying around, so clicking on the bookshelf and choosing "put away books" might bring them back to the bookshelf. You may need to check the inventories of all the Sims in the household, too.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.