Author Topic: Politician career frustrations  (Read 6863 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Politician career frustrations
« on: June 22, 2017, 10:08:15 AM »
 >:(

Issue 1. The political murals you need to paint really ought to correspond with the cause your Sim has chosen - else what's the point of choosing?

Issue 2. Sofia Bjergsen ought to be banned from San Myshuno as she constantly invites herself to "help" my Sim with their mural - and thereby prevents it from counting as my Sim's after hours spent on it. I had to kick her off and ask her to go away no less than five times. That's plain aggravating.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Politician career frustrations
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 12:57:19 PM »
>:(

Issue 1. The political murals you need to paint really ought to correspond with the cause your Sim has chosen - else what's the point of choosing?

Issue 2. Sofia Bjergsen ought to be banned from San Myshuno as she constantly invites herself to "help" my Sim with their mural - and thereby prevents it from counting as my Sim's after hours spent on it. I had to kick her off and ask her to go away no less than five times. That's plain aggrevating.

I had a vampire who wasn't a daywalker in the Art Critic career. When he needed to paint a mural for a daily task, we just bought one and placed it somewhere in the basement.
If you can't get rid of Sofia, could you buy a political mural in Buy Mode and have your sim paint it at home?
Lol, if you don't like the idea of the political mural not getting enough public exposure, you can place it on the side of the house?

Wow, Sofia intruding on your sim's political mural FIVE times! That's beyond aggravating! Go play your stupid guitar, girlfriend!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Politician career frustrations
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 03:34:21 PM »
Great idea, @oshizu - thanks!

I shan't mind keeping a mural at home be it vertical or horizontal. The thought merely didn't cross my mind :)

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted