Author Topic: Put Sims in-game?  (Read 1361 times)

Offline TheTash04

• Nooboo
Put Sims in-game?
« on: June 04, 2017, 11:29:49 AM »
Hello everyone I really don't know how to ask this but I'm going to try and explain it the best that I can. I want to know how to put sims in the game but not play them. I just want them in the background for my sims to make friends with or turn into vampires. I have no idea how to do this or if you even can so

Thanks  ;D

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
Re: Put Sims in-game?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 03:13:17 PM »
Hi @TheTash04, welcome to the forum.

You can add any number of sims to a save game, and it's not that hard to do.  I'm going to assume that the sims you want to add are already in your library waiting to go.

1) Load the save game you want to add them to.

2) The map screen where you choose which household you want to play, navigate to the town you want to put them in (Newcrest in my case), then open your library with the button in the top right corner
Adding Sims 1.jpg

3) Pick your family from the library and click the 'Place Household' button in the bottom right
Adding Sims 2.jpg

4) Choose the lot you want them on and 'Confirm' the move, again in the bottom right
Adding Sims 3.jpg

5) Repeat with any other sims you want to add.

6) Go back to the family you want to play and have fun seeing your other sims walking around.

The sims you have added will show up on the map screen as having been played, it this bothers you they can be set to unplayed through Manage Worlds.

1) Choose the town and lot you added your new sims to

2)Click the More button in the bottom right (...), then Manage Household to pull up the details of that family
Unplay household 1.jpg

3) Click the plumbob on the left to set them as unplayed
Unplay household 2.jpg

Important final step: Enjoy your game  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Put Sims in-game?
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 06:55:16 PM »
@TheTash04 welcome to the forum. HelenP already covered your question but I just wanted to welcome you and say hi. Hi.