Author Topic: The Last Hope Legacy - On Hiatus 10/09/17  (Read 9557 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
The Last Hope Legacy - On Hiatus 10/09/17
« on: June 01, 2017, 09:01:10 PM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Nick Hope was an only child. His mother died when he was child and his father passed away last yr.  After settling all his father's debts, Nick found out that his father left them broke. The bank took the family home.  Then he found out his father pawned away their cherished family heirloom. The Family Knight of Armor.  He only had enough in his personal savings to purchase himself some land. It would cost him everything he had to get it back.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Last Hope Legacy Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 09:03:29 PM »
Here are my Rules that I am following for this Legacy.

Gender Law: Patriarchy
Bloodline: Traditional
Heir Law: Random
Species: Tolerant

Extreme Start: YES

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Last Hope Legacy Meet Nick Hope 6/02/17
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 09:35:49 PM »
It was late last night when I arrived in Windenburg. I stopped by the Fryes New home to pick up the deed to the land I purchased from them. They invited me in but I was tired from the trip from Twinbrook and just wanted to sleep. When I arrived at my new home, I remembered it was back to sleeping on the ground till I could get the money together for a decent place to sleep.

Thank Carl that there was a small fishing area behind my land that had a bench where I could catch some much needed Zzzz's with not much interruption. At least when I woke, I had a the beautiful view of my land behind me. I hope what I read about the soil here in Windenburg was true. Because I had a future to plan and it all hinged on the soil and some careful gardening.

As the sun was coming up, I could feel it's warmth on my face. It felt so good compared to the over cast skies and swamps of Twinbrook.

As I started to sit up, I begin to feel the aches and pains from sleeping on the bench. Then I remembered the reason I was having to sleep on this bench.

*Thinking back to that last day*

"Clark Peddler, You knew that my dad had no business pawning that Knight off to you. To has been in my family for generations. It is our family armor, and you want me to pay you twice what you bought it for?"

You see, my father had a slight drinking and gambling problem. My mother passed away when I young and it nearly killed my dad. He was never the same. When he died, I found out that he had gambled away all our savings, stocks, the bank took the house. The only thing they didn't take was my savings. I had just enough to purchase this lot behind with what should have been enough to build me a small home to start out in.

But I found out that in order to get my families armor back from that no good swindling Clark Peddler and his girlfriend Penny Pincher, I had to come up with another §200 to pay him §8200 for it. I was broke.

How can I still be happy you ask? Well, that's just me. Oh my name? Sorry about that, I'm Nick, Nick Hope. The last of the Hope family line. So this will be my Last Hope Legacy.

I'll tell you more about that later. But now I have to find some collectibles to sell to get my Armor back. See ya laterz.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Last Hope Legacy- Meet Nick Hope 06/02/17
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 04:08:33 AM »
OMG! Can't wait to see where this goes. Quite a good looking chap, our Nick. He kinda reminds me of a musician, but, I can't remember the exact one lol
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Last Hope Legacy- Welcome Wagon 06/04/17
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 05:02:51 PM »
I woke the next morning to find some people standing in my yard. They called themselves the "Windenburg Welcoming Party".  The goofy looking guy is Gunther Munch, and the stuffy looking library lady is Maaike Haas.

I introduced myself and told them I had just got in last night. I asked them if the research on the soil here was true. Munch said it was as much the Carl given gospel. So I told them about my reading and studying up on the Dragon Fruit.

Then Maaike told me that I needed to go the festivals that are held in the city. She said that they have all the exotic fruits that don't normally grow here in the wild.  Imagine the shock on my face to hear this.

Nick: Thanks for that info. I'll have to remember that and go check it out.

Are all the neighbors here in Windenburg as nice as you guys seem to be?

Maaike: Hmm, well there are some weirdo's that live are and also in the nearby towns of Willow Creek and Oasis Spring. Newcrest is a new town with restaurants and such.

Gunther: Oh and you see that one over there in the Red Dress? That's Bella Goth, watch out for her. She's married into the Goth family but Mortimer turns a blind eye to her flirting.

Maaike: Oh that family is a weird bunch.

Nick: Is that the same Goth's from Sunset Valley?

Maaike: That's the ones.  Old money and even older creepy ways.

At that I said my goodbyes and sent them off on their way.

I was in  much of a need of a good bush to relive myself.

I was very careful to make sure no one was around when I made my way out.

I hopped a cab to the park over in Willow Creek. I needed to collect the rest of the funds for my family armor. I needed to get it back. How hard can it be to get §200 more simoleons?

Yes, I look very smug right now. And I should be, I just sold my few collectibles and wired the §8200 over to that greedy Clark Peddler and told him I wanted my armor in my hands ASAP.

I hope this is it. My hands are hurting my right now.

Now I'm happily broke, but you know what? At least I know my families legacy will be intact and they will have something to be proud of in the end.

I was feeling a little hungry and so I stopped collecting and went to eat at one of the picnic tables. There I met Salim Banali from San Myshuno. The blonde is Summer Holiday, she lives here in Willow Creek with her other two roommates.

I introduced myself and told them my story and Summer told me to make sure I came by her part of town because there was wild fruits and vegetables growing there.

Then out of no where, this weird guy named Bob Pancakes.  They said that when he and his wife first moved to town, it was rumored his was married to his daughter.

How can that be? That is just so wrong!!

Bob: It was mistake on the company Maxis that was hired to input all the towns info on the new data base.

I stood up and bagged myself and burger and headed off. It was time to head home before dark.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF CARL is this?? Boy that was fast. I guess he was more than happy to get his money then have this old thing. Well, I'm put you in storage for now.

Now to put that part of my life behind me and start to move forward.

These fresh picked strawberries are the best. Fruit is always best when it's fresh off the vine.

Well time to head back to the ole bench and get some sleep.

As I feel asleep and dreamed of my future here in Windenburg ..

The moon was slowly going down and the sun was coming up.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Last Hope Legacy - Welcome Wagon 06/04/17
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 10:05:08 AM »
Is Bob Pancakes now Eric? I hope there's a story behind that too :-)

I adore Nick. Not as much as my Tony, and Colt of course, but, he is really delightful in his own way :-)

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 11:22:34 AM »

I adore Nick. Not as much as my Tony, and Colt of course, but, he is really delightful in his own way :-)

Lmao!!! I'll fix that, that's what I get for having a conversation with my husband about jensen ackles when he played Eric Brady, while writing my story.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 11:33:04 PM »
This is great! I love how unique Nick looks. I love the background story too. How nice to get the time to read some stories on the forum again and this one pops up!!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 08:04:50 AM »
This is great! I love how unique Nick looks. I love the background story too. How nice to get the time to read some stories on the forum again and this one pops up!!

Thank you KtK10,  I am starting on your story. I'm saving some to read on the road to Florida for Vacation soon.   

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Last Hope Legacy - Finding Produce 06/07/17
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2017, 12:42:58 PM »
So, the next morning I woke with a bad urge to go to the bathroom. So I went off the nearest bush AGAIN.

As usual I looked to make sure no was looking before stepping out. But I knew I was filthy.

I felt gross, filthy and I stank to the skies. I needed to find the nearest place with a public shower.

I pulled out my phone and googled gyms. And found one in Downtown Windenburg that had just what I needed. So I headed out.

'Thank Carl that when I arrived, no one was there. I really didn't need anyone seeing me like this.

As I made my way down the stairs, I felt like I was being lead to a dungeon.

Then out of nowhere a door automatically opened and I found the men's locker room.

I was so looking forward to a nice hot steamy shower with soap and shampoo.

When I finished, I wrapped the towel around and made sure it secure around my hips.

It felt great to be clean again. I only hoped my clothes had dried. I really didn't want to wear dirty clothes again. I need to by some more regular clothes as soon as I get ahead.

After my morning shower, I made my way back to Willow Creek Park and started up the grill.

I put some burgers on the grill. I wanted something good to eat this morning. Something that would stay with me.

I flipped the burgers and the juices dripping off and hitting the flames. My stomach started to grumble louder.

After I finished my burger and shared with this weird looking old man. He looked homeless.

I heard they had some produce stands in the city with some good fruits and veggies for sale. So I found it in the Art District. The Lady the was very cute. I think she said her name was Phoebe. She was the most prettiest girl I've since in along time.

I've tried to haggle with her for 50% off but she only agreed to 25%. She said that was only because I was new in town.

Phoebe: Look over all my produce, choose what you need and If you have any questions please ask.

I purchased two of everything she had and told her what my plans where. So she also told me about the festivals.

I returned to my lot and started on my garden. I would have to plant into the ground itself until I could afford some planter boxes or be able to purchase a workbench and make my own.

After purchasing my produce, I had enough to buy a tent, a outdoor shower and a tree bench. Thank Carl for collecting. I am making a little bit from that and finding frogs.

After my long day, I had to find my trusty bush again and make "fertize" it again.

Then the exhaustion set in. I was beyond tired. All I wanted to do was sleep. So I made my way to the tent.

It wasn't long after my head hit my pillow that I was out for count.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 01:26:03 PM »
I don't think I've seen so many plants at once!! I'm really starting to like him, and I very much enjoy his awkwardness about his hygiene.. I think I might start crushing on Nick!  ;)

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2017, 01:39:44 PM »

Lmao!!! I'll fix that, that's what I get for having a conversation with my husband about jensen ackles when he played Eric Brady, while writing my story.

@sdhoey well, at least there was a good reason for it  ;D JA is always a good reason for anything  :-*

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2017, 03:05:18 AM »
@Magpie2012 .. Could not agree more!!  ;D

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2017, 04:25:40 AM »
@Magpie2012 .. Could not agree more!!  ;D

Lol I know, right :-) I really wish we had a "like" function here for comments so I could like the heck outta these lol ;-D