Author Topic: Detective Career - Send out APB, screen then freezes in World Map  (Read 2351 times)

Offline kakes

• Nooboo
Everything goes well until I click on the board to send out an APB, the loading screen comes/freezes, makes you choose a household or lot. If you choose a lot, it wants you to choose a household to go with you to the lot ? If you choose the household being currently played, it wants you to go back to the Detective sim because the little work logo flashes and a big exclamation mark appears above the sim's image..
Is it a glitch or a bug? How do I fix this? I've repaired my game twice and no change...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Detective Career - Send out APB, screen then freezes in World Map
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 09:51:33 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :)

There isn't a specific bug report on this issue but in general the detective career is extremely buggy. It seems the best advice I can find (according to crinrict) is to not play this career until the devs clear up some of the bugs.

I would head to the official EA bug forum and make a report.

Also if you are using any mods or cc take all of them out and delete the localthumbcache.package file and test again in a new game. If the problem still exists least you will know it is not being caused by mods or cc
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.