Author Topic: Is It Just My Games? (Adoptions and Sixam's Return Home Menu)  (Read 1626 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sims 4 has has changed for me a bit over the past few months and I'm wondering if it's just my games.

(1) Adoptions
     Since City Living came out, clicking then canceling the Adoption menu no longer spawns new single-parent households with the nooboos/children available for adoption.
     I guess my game decided that my simverse is sufficiently populated, but I'd like more nooboos/toddlers/children who are unrelated to my family/families.
    @reggikko   I'm so sad about the adopt-then-cancel thing becoming broken in my game...  :'(

(2) Sixam
     Since the Vampires pack (I think), the Return Home menu displayed by clicking on Sixam's wormhole generator has changed, too.
     The menu used to only show aliens and disguised aliens that were at Sixam at the same time as my visiting sim(s).
     That made it a sure-fire way of uncovering disguised aliens.
     Now, human sims (not aliens in disguise) also appear on the Return Home menu even if I'm sure they have no way of traveling to Sixam.
     And my sims have looked but can never found any of these human sims on the Return Home menu to actually be at Sixam.

Just wondering if adoptions and Sixam's Return Home menu have changed in the games of other players.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: Is It Just My Games? (Adoptions and Sixam's Return Home Menu)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 06:00:44 PM »
@oshizu I just tested the adopt/cancel and you are right, it looks like that no longer works for generating Sims. That's annoying. BOO!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.