Author Topic: 2 Upcoming Packs  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
2 Upcoming Packs
« on: April 05, 2017, 07:31:07 AM »
These two stuff packs will get their own threads as we get closer to release, but it looks like EA/Maxis is going to have 2 more packs. The first is the Sims 4 Family Game Pack, and the second is the Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack.

I think the titles are fairly explanatory.  :D

If you want to catch an official trailer, you can see it on the official Sims 4 Twitter here: 
https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/849305595228377093

If you are unable to see it on twitter, you can see it on Youtube here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LIb7VzswDI

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: 2 Upcoming Packs
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 10:56:31 AM »
Lookin' good, Bob!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 12:15:22 PM »
Really? I would've thought family had been given plenty attention by now. And fitness? What else is there? Meh, a little disappointing IMO. Sorry about the negativity.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 07:03:09 PM »
I am curious about the Family Game Pack as game packs have been quite good value for money so far. Not to sure about the Fitness Stuff Pack as we already have multiple offerings of treadmills etc and to be honest, that one pictured is super ugly. All my sims max fitness and I use gym community lots a lot but more of the same will not interest me. Hopefully there would be new fitness items like maybe a cycle? ? One can hope.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 06:46:43 AM »
I'm excited for the family game pack, I just hope they have things for families to do together, like picnics, games and interactions, and gameplay mechanics, that would be nice. I'd love to see more toddler and child fashion and toys and the return of things like the costume box, spring rides and the make believe games. I feel like kids and toddlers don't have enough toys or fashion in the game so I'm pretty happy at the thought of potentially getting more. Some more teen stuff like proms, would be good too. :) I just hope they focus mostly on the toddler to teen life stages and not the adults ones.

Not that keen on the fitness stuff pack, we have enough already, although some sports that can be played with other Sims would be great, but more workout gear? No, not if it's going to be that ugly, don't think much of the clothes either.  :(

Trying to stay positive here but really not expecting much.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 09:33:20 AM »
I very rarely buy any fitness equipment and it's usually the cheapest treadmill available. The family game pack has potential but I am not overly excited.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Sannara

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 12:04:22 PM »
I've always been a bit disappointed that "Bodybuilder" is the only fitness aspiration. That said, I highly doubt a stuff pack will include a new aspiration, but I wish they'd have a more...general fitness...option than bodybuilder. Something along the lines of "jog 3 times a week for 15 weeks." <shrug>

That said, I am highly completionist with stuff packs, so I will probably get both.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 03:11:50 PM »
I've always been a bit disappointed that "Bodybuilder" is the only fitness aspiration. That said, I highly doubt a stuff pack will include a new aspiration, but I wish they'd have a more...general fitness...option than bodybuilder. Something along the lines of "jog 3 times a week for 15 weeks." <shrug>

That said, I am highly completionist with stuff packs, so I will probably get both.

I'd like to see an aspiration tied to yoga or wellness.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 03:48:32 PM »
@Sannara
I agree! I wish there were a Fitness-related option that was based more on cardio than weightlifting.
Not a fan of over-muscular sims with thick necks.

@reggikko
That's a great idea!  A wellness-based aspiration that would include aspects of yoga, meditation, massage, and require teleportation!

Offline Marsh_Mallow

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 07:01:45 AM »
I'd like to see an aspiration tied to yoga or wellness.

I agree @reggikko, something along these lines would have been ideal with the Spa Day pack. I've been using the Wellness skill to keep my foodie sim in shape, it's a rather handy one to have.
"The power of imagination makes us infinite." - John Muir