Author Topic: Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack  (Read 13387 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack
« on: March 21, 2017, 01:28:18 PM »
The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack is now available.  You can get it here on origin:
The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack

The price is $9.99

Build a bowling hangout and take your Sims to the lanes for an evening of fun with The Sims™ 4 Bowling Night Stuff. Compete against friends and improve your bowling skills to unlock trick shots. Customize your alley with bowling-themed décor and give your Sims a striking new look.

KEY FEATURES

Build a bowling hangout.
Create your own space complete with neon lighting, bowling-themed décor, and even a bar for your Sims to enjoy refreshments between frames. Customize its look with retro-modern furniture that looks awesome in the alley or at home.

Take your Sims bowling.
Challenge your Sims to a game of bowling on the all-new bowling lane object. Start off using bumpers and improve your skills to unlock impressive trick shots. Dim the lights and turn up the music for an out of this world moonlight bowling experience.

Striking new fashion.

Outfit your Sims in retro bowling shirts and shoes or give them a rockin’ new look with rockabilly-inspired clothing and hairstyles.

Original Post:
Sorry for not having a thread up before, but information was rather sparse about this next Stuff Pack, and I didn't want to make a thread just for a name announcement.

As you can guess, there is some concrete information for the pack.  The title is Sims 4 Bowling Night.

It looks like the official trailer release date is March 22.

There was a small teaser trailer on the official Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/844232163629449216

If you can't see it there, there is a Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B3umLp_xQY

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 01:44:12 PM »
I think the trailer is coming on March 22. We'll probably be able to buy the stuff pack on March 28.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 01:52:47 PM »
I think the trailer is coming on March 22. We'll probably be able to buy the stuff pack on March 28.
You're absolutely correct.  I changed my wording.  Sorry about that ^_^ 

So it was a trailer for a trailer :P

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 02:06:44 PM »
You're absolutely correct.  I changed my wording.  Sorry about that ^_^ 

So it was a trailer for a trailer :P

Yes, they do that. And sometimes we get an announcement of the teaser for the trailer (jk).

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 05:15:41 PM »
Do we know if there is a Maxis built venue coming with this pack or is it just the 'stuff' and we have to build our own?
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 07:43:39 PM »
Do we know if there is a Maxis built venue coming with this pack or is it just the 'stuff' and we have to build our own?
No official answer for that. 

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 01:41:23 PM »
That is a cool looking pack.  The style of it looks cool.  I can't wait for the pack to become available :)!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 01:57:04 PM »

Looks like we're getting the Oasis Springs Dust Bowl. And we can also build our own or add it to bars, etc.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 03:23:24 PM »
Here is the official Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WkEKKJoUUM

March 24th is going to have a livestream of the Stuff Pack on Twitch at 1:30pm Pacific, so I will post a link if I can.

After going through some Twitter replies, the answer looks like no, there is no specific venue built for it.  You will be able to add it to previous locations, and if added to bars, lounges, or nightclubs it will change some of the behavior of the sims there.

*sighs*  I wish the worlds were really bigger.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 07:12:36 PM »
Yes, I looked through twitter this morning too and it seems as though there is some sort of Bowling Alley that will be added to our Library(?) @MarianT  but the focus is on just adding bowling lanes to an already existing bar etc venue. Not that thrilled to be honest @Bri  but considering I 'officially' ran out of room yesterday in my longest save I guess it is a solution that works. As someone who loves building homes but hates building community lots I guess I will have to finally resort to using the Gallery. *sigh*
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 08:34:17 PM »
Play --- I'm in the process of building a bowling alley --- currently without bowling lanes, but, it looks really cool.  I'll put it in the TS4 swap shop on the forum and in the gallery when I finish it and add the lanes.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 06:17:49 PM »
A little more information which actually came out yesterday:
Source:  The Sims.com

Hit the Lanes with The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack!
By SIMGURU PANDA

Lace up your bowling shoes and set those pins, The Sims™ 4 Bowling Night Stuff* is coming March 30th, 2017!

Is your Sim ready to take on a fun new hobby? Well, bowling might be just the thing! In The Sims™ 4 Bowling Night Stuff your Sims can enjoy a casual night out with friends, hit the lanes with a hot date, or share a night of family fun together. And while the Mansion Baron Sims out there may choose to add a set of private lanes to their home, your average Sim wants a local bowling alley where they can meet. The Oasis Springs Dust Bowl comes ready to be placed into your world, or you can convert any Bar, Nightclub, or Lounge into a fully functioning alley.

Kids and adults alike will be able to develop their Bowling skill, all while using the bowling lane with up to four other Sims. This five level skill will reward them every step of the way, as they gain access to additional bowling balls, successful trick shots, and more. Sims that are just starting out may end up throwing the ball anywhere but the end of the lane, but those who stick it out and keep practicing will be rewarded by sending the pins flying as they work towards achieving a perfect score!

Maybe you want something even cooler for your Sim? Perhaps something that really stands out, even in the dark. How about the excitement of Moonlight Bowling? Enable this on your bowling lane and watch them light up, making your Sim Playful and increasing the fun they gain from bowling. It wouldn’t be bowling without the classic shoes, attire, and neon lights!

Mid-century modern tables, chairs, and décor add a great aesthetic touch that brings the retro bowling vibe to any lot. There’s also rockabilly-inspired tops and bottoms to help your Sim look the part, and of course traditional bowling league shirts should you want to form your own bowling crew!

We can’t wait to see your Sims hit the lanes! And we know you’re going to create some incredible bowling alleys in a variety of creative themes. Send us your screenshots on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, using #TS4Bowling.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 03:17:24 PM »
Well, I'm looking forward to this pack :) Could use more neighborhood lots though. I played bowling regularly when I was a kid. Good fun, that. It's wonderful that they keep spewing out new stuff. Better that than hurrying along a TS5 :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Sims 4 Bowling Available
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 01:07:19 PM »
The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack is now available.  You can get it here on origin:

The price is $9.99

Build a bowling hangout and take your Sims to the lanes for an evening of fun with The Sims™ 4 Bowling Night Stuff. Compete against friends and improve your bowling skills to unlock trick shots. Customize your alley with bowling-themed décor and give your Sims a striking new look.

KEY FEATURES

Build a bowling hangout.
Create your own space complete with neon lighting, bowling-themed décor, and even a bar for your Sims to enjoy refreshments between frames. Customize its look with retro-modern furniture that looks awesome in the alley or at home.

Take your Sims bowling.
Challenge your Sims to a game of bowling on the all-new bowling lane object. Start off using bumpers and improve your skills to unlock impressive trick shots. Dim the lights and turn up the music for an out of this world moonlight bowling experience.

Striking new fashion.

Outfit your Sims in retro bowling shirts and shoes or give them a rockin’ new look with rockabilly-inspired clothing and hairstyles.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 01:20:51 PM »
I'm happy that they've done a pack like this, after so much ultramodern stuff. I hope we see more fun retro stuff like this in the future :) I find this is a nice change from the usual kind of content, for all ages.