Author Topic: Window glitch  (Read 2070 times)

Offline sydneyshoaf

• Nooboo
Window glitch
« on: March 18, 2017, 01:42:23 PM »
Okay, so I slowed down one of those "speed build" videos on youtube and I tried to copy it, which required "bb.moveobjects on". But when I got to one part, I had to place two medium-sized windows down, one on the first floor and one on the second. The walls are medium sized as well. The person in the video did it without any errors, but no matter what I do the windows blend in with the wall! Depending on how I do it, sometimes the window on the bottom floor is see-through, but once I place the window on the second floor it blends into the wall again, along with the second window! It only does this with certain windows and I can't turn off bb.moveobjects off because I need it for other building. I also can't use smaller windows because it doesn't look right. In some forums, similar people had this problem but the windows were visible from the outside. My windows blend into the wall in every direction. No matter what I do the medium windows won't cooperate! I've tried what seems like everything, and the house just doesn't look right without it. Please help, I'm so confused and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

anything