Author Topic: Grim Reaper visted my workplace  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Ynde

• Llama Wrangler
Grim Reaper visted my workplace
« on: March 16, 2017, 10:28:15 PM »
My scientist is just going about his day when who should stroll in but Grim. He goes over to one of my coworkers and uses the "slap 'em silly" interaction, then, after standing there for a while, leaves. So I'm chuckling over this, but sorry he left the lot before I had a chance to talk to him, and then he comes back and does the exact same thing, but with a different coworker. The whole thing repeated three times before the work day was over.

I've seen Grim show up in some odd places and just hang out, but the obsession with slapping is new to me.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: Grim Reaper visted my workplace
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 10:37:32 PM »
Did your sim test a ghost serum on them ?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ynde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 06:31:16 PM »
Only on one, or at most two. I did see, after I posted this, that a bad ghost serum will do this--but I'm absolutely positive I didn't even make more than two of the serums, and Grim definitely visited three times. Still, that's less bizarre that showing up and slapping people for no reason at all.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 05:14:20 PM »
It's actually quite a handy serum as if you want Grim on your home lot or any lot actually you can just get someone to drink a Ghost Goo serum and Grim will turn up. Admittedly slapping the sim but, hey, they're only pixels. ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.