Author Topic: Issues after moving family  (Read 1265 times)

Offline silvercat

• Nooboo
Issues after moving family
« on: February 27, 2017, 05:36:07 AM »
Hello my favourite the Sims 4 Gurus!

I have encountered a problem I cant find a solution on.
Recently I moved my family to a grand house I build, naturally all their stuff went in to the storage, and I started decorating.

When I was done and started playing, I discovered, that all the items that normally go in to the sims personal "bag" or storage; Fruit, vegetables, crystal, iron, my-sims trophy's and so on - no longer could be picked up and moved to the bag. This i quite a problem for me, for instance, I had a complete element collection, in the collector shelf, and now I can't put them back, I cant get the crystals to the flee market and so on..

Do ANY of you know how to fix this???

Best regards!
Anne

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Issues after moving family
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 05:44:01 PM »
There is an inventory glitch that causes duplicates of many items to appear. I wonder if this is something similar. The only way I can think to try to fix it is to delete the localthumbcache.package file just in case it is a cache issue. You could try moving your sims out to another lot and see if the items are draggable again maybe. Or download the collection rooms from the Gallery and that way at least your family of sims will still have the completed collections. There are many rooms filled with the collections from a simmer named mcrudd. Not ideal but I really am just guessing at 'solutions' here. Sorry.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything